What If?

The Bills were to...Run the Ball down the Dolphins throats with Marshawn getting 25+ carries and Jackson getting 15 touches...

They don't let Losman throw until the ground game is working and only then will he be allowed to throw using play action passes.

Lynch finises the game with 145 yards rushing and 55 yards receiving,Jackson has 15 rushes for 111 and 20 yards receiving.

Losman finishes the game 12/18 175 1 TD no ints

The Bills Defense gets 2 sacks,2 turnovers and special teams returns one for a TD

The Bills win 31-14

Q,Would you guys forgive and forget how the Bills lost the last few games and have your confidence restored in Jauron and this team ?

The Bills were to...Run the Ball down the Dolphins throats with Marshawn getting 25+ carries and Jackson getting 15 touches...

They don't let Losman throw until the ground game is working and only then will he be allowed to throw using play action passes.

Lynch finises the game with 145 yards rushing and 55 yards receiving,Jackson has 15 rushes for 111 and 20 yards receiving.

Losman finishes the game 12/18 175 1 TD no ints

The Bills Defense gets 2 sacks,2 turnovers and special teams returns one for a TD

The Bills win 31-14

Q,Would you guys forgive and forget how the Bills lost the last few games and have your confidence restored in Jauron and this team ?

No. One good game does not over shadow numerous bad ones.

Just like one good year does not overshadow 7 bad ones.

No. I'd feel a little bit better, but if you want to talk about forgiveness, I'd need to see something more like...

Bills 63

Nutless Sea Mammals 0

"Nutless Sea Mammals"... That's classic... LMFAO

"Nutless Sea Mammals"... That's classic... LMFAO
:unsure::bag:

The Bills and DJ need to win out to even have an excuse for many of them to come back next year. We have some talent but I think our fans say "we have the talent" way too much. There need to be changes, starting at the top and in personnel.

I see JP throwing the ball BEYOND the line of scrimmage unlike Trent, which should help the run game.

That's only if he gets more then 10 seconds to throw. Don't you know our receivers avg. about 8 seconds to get open? J/K

What I would like to see is JP just sling it. !@#$ int's just wing it against the fins secondary. If I have to watch one more game of our QB's tuck and duck move they are so accustomed to I'll just...Well I'll just!!!! I'll just wait till next week and hope things change, just like every other week.

That's only if he gets more then 10 seconds to throw. Don't you know our receivers avg. about 8 seconds to get open? J/K

What I would like to see is JP just sling it. !@#$ int's just wing it against the fins secondary. If I have to watch one more game of our QB's tuck and duck move they are so accustomed to I'll just...Well I'll just!!!! I'll just wait till next week and hope things change, just like every other week.

In 06 & the games he played last year JP found Evans at least a few times each game. To me that has been the biggest disapointment in Edwards & the Offense this year, looking at stats you would think Evans was the #3 receiver on this team not the #1 as he should be.