Reverse the Curse

SwampD

The only way that we will turn this thing around is to reverse the curse. The curse of Travis Henry. It wasn't until he tried to throw a halfback option pass, I believe on Sunday night, on national television against Miami that this whole thing went south and stayed there. We were doing pretty good that season until he threw that pass and we have never recovered.

What better way than to let Lynch throw a pass against Miami. I say do it on first play from scrimmage and it will go for a touchdown. We'll win the game, win out and make the playoffs, and go all the way to the Superbowl and win it!

Reverse the curse of Travis Henry. Throw the halfback option.

The only way that we will turn this thing around is to reverse the curse. The curse of Travis Henry. It wasn't until he tried to throw a halfback option pass, I believe on Sunday night, on national television against Miami that this whole thing went south and stayed there. We were doing pretty good that season until he threw that pass and we have never recovered.

What better way than to let Lynch throw a pass against Miami. I say do it on first play from scrimmage and it will go for a touchdown. We'll win the game, win out and make the playoffs, and go all the way to the Superbowl and win it!

No we will run our lame version of the domestic-barely alive-cat offense. <_<

No we will run our lame version of the domestic-barely alive-cat offense. <_<

I don't want to sound like a dick here, but dude...you can't honestly believe the "curse" began AFTER 4 superbowl losses and a homerun throwback.

Not to mention Skate in the crease, No goal, 7 injured defensemen and tim connolly...

Buffalo is cursed...and it might be so long ago, that mark twian knew about it.

If you're going to be superstitious, please try and understadn that a stupid HB pass in like 2003 did not cause it.

I don't want to sound like a dick here, but dude...you can't honestly believe the "curse" began AFTER 4 superbowl losses and a homerun throwback.

Not to mention Skate in the crease, No goal, 7 injured defensemen and tim connolly...

Buffalo is cursed...and it might be so long ago, that mark twian knew about it.

If you're going to be superstitious, please try and understadn that a stupid HB pass in like 2003 did not cause it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure it was someone from Buffalo that killed Jesus. But the teams bounced back after all those things. The Sabres had subsequent playoff trips and even the Bills looked good that year... until that play.

We ahvent done good since we released FLUTIE.

Lynch threw a TD last year, remember? So what does that mean for this so-called "curse"?

Lynch threw a TD last year, remember? So what does that mean for this so-called "curse"?

Not against Miami in a game with national interest(or international in this case). C'mon people. Stay with me. If you get bitten by a vampire, you don't kill him to get better. You kill the head vampire. Everybody knows that. We're talkin' curses here. And yes, they are real.