Turk Schonert

First off, it IS Jauron's fault for the state the Bills are currently in,because the Buck stops with him!

He put his total trust in Turk Schonert when he promoted him to offensive coordinator after Fairchild left. It has become totally clear to me that the bulk of the problems with this current team are the result of this particular decision.

Schonert calls all the offensive plays and the major problem with this rookie OC is the learning curve involved in his gaining play calling experience.The guy has been pass happy all year.

This last game left me really fuming with Schonert! The Bills had a running back with a hot hand who was killing the 49ers on the ground and Schonert called ONE running play in the 4th qtr when the bills needed to utilize him most.Instead he tried to get a back up QB win the game...galacticly stupid or...intentional ???

I've come to the conclusion that after the Arizona game Schonert realized he has control over Jauron's fate as a head coach and decided he can do that job better.No doubt in my mind after watching this last game that Schonert wants Jauron fired so he can get a shot to be head coach.

This makes perfect sense because he knows Ralph Wilson is so cheap he will most likely promote someone from within the organization to replace Jauron.

If Jauron continues to let Schonert calls the offensive plays so he certainly deserves anything that is the result of that play calling.He deserves anything he gets if he doesn't take control over the offense.

Lastly if anyone prods me enough I'd explain how the Bill could easily beat the Dolphins with Hamden as the QB.This post will most likely be ignored I'm thinking,logic seems lost in this forum for the most part.

I've come to the conclusion that after the Arizona game Schonert realized he has control over Jauron's fate as a head coach and decided he can do that job better.No doubt in my mind after watching this last game that Schonert wants Jauron fired so he can get a shot to be head coach.

This makes perfect sense because he knows Ralph Wilson is so cheap he will most likely promote someone from within the organization to replace Jauron.

Does that tinfoil hat keep you warm in the winter?

No chance an ineffectual offensive coordinator on a mediocre-to-bad team gets promoted to ANYTHING...do you even follow the NFL?

First off, it IS Jauron's fault for the state the Bills are currently in,because the Buck stops with him!

He put his total trust in Turk Schonert when he promoted him to offensive coordinator after Fairchild left. It has become totally clear to me that the bulk of the problems with this current team are the result of this particular decision.

Schonert calls all the offensive plays and the major problem with this rookie OC is the learning curve involved in his gaining play calling experience.The guy has been pass happy all year.

This last game left me really fuming with Schonert! The Bills had a running back with a hot hand who was killing the 49ers on the ground and Schonert called ONE running play in the 4th qtr when the bills needed to utilize him most.Instead he tried to get a back up QB win the game...galacticly stupid or...intentional ???

If Jauron continues to let Schonert calls the offensive plays so he certainly deserves anything that is the result of that play calling.He deserves anything he gets if he doesn't take control over the offense.

Lastly if anyone prods me enough I'd explain how the Bill could easily beat the Dolphins with Hamden as the QB.This post will most likely be ignored I'm thinking,logic seems lost in this forum for the most part.

you are sure a waskely wabbit