Both Travis Henry and Willis McGahee will be named

Tom

Head Coach Mike Mularkey has announced that both Travis Henry and Willis McGahee will be named starters for this week's game against the Arizona Cardinals. "Based on Willis' performance the last couple of weeks with the run game I felt like he has given us a spark moving the ball when there have been holes and when there hasn't been holes," Mularkey told Buffalobills.com. "We're going to see if that can be a difference in this game."

<_<:lol:

It sounds like we have skipped over Gregg and returned to Wade.

1 and 1a?

You've got to be kidding me.

87559[/snapback]

I really think Mularky was a BAD idea now. I have seen too many things that make me think "WTF was that?"... he scares me as the head coach.

Gregg Williams wasnt a great head coach, but I think more of it was just Gilbrides ineptitude.

This is just getting worse and worse every day. . .

I really think Mularky was a BAD idea now. I have seen too many things that make me think "WTF was that?"... he scares me as the head coach.

Gregg Williams wasnt a great head coach, but I think more of it was just Gilbrides ineptitude.

This is just getting worse and worse every day. . .

87564[/snapback]

Jesus, man, the guy is in his first year as a head coach. Remember your first time being the boss? Did you just walk in and know everything or did you learn some things the hard way? When you have a rookie head coach you have to account for the learning curve. He may as well learn while we're 1-5 because I'd hate like hell for him to learn this crap while we're 5-1.

So many things wrong with this team right now. Mularky is the least of our problems.

Just another example of the white man keeping the brothers down, by stirring up trouble between them.

Here's hoping they both have 100+ yard games.

87600[/snapback]

Wow your not retarded are you. Stupid ass statement.

I wish MM would just come right out and say that Willis is the man.....

I'm dumbfounded here but maybe they just don't want to pound Willis 25-30 times a game right off the bat. Perhaps they just want him to ease into the physical grind.

That's the only reason I can think of....and it avoids a full blown controversy....well for the moment anyways.

Just speculating! :(