We dont need to fire Jauron

crazyDingo

With everyone storming the Castle I think everyone forgets that Jauron only got a 3 year contract originally. All we have to do is let him play it out. Isn't this his last year without some extension? It has been 3 years, hasn't it? or has it been 4? or 1? I..I cant focus, its all hazy. Its 2001, now right? My brain aches.

With everyone storming the Castle I think everyone forgets that Jauron only got a 3 year contract originally. All we have to do is let him play it out. Isn't this his last year without some extension? It has been 3 years, hasn't it? or has it been 4? or 1? I..I cant focus, its all hazy. Its 2001, now right? My brain aches.

No one is stormin the castle. Sometimes in life one needs to take a stand. And in this case, Dicky should be told that this kind of play and lack of being prepared is unacceptable and should be shown the door. It also sets a precedent for the new coach that hey, I have to get my team ready or the boss upstairs wont be too happy with me. Coaches for the Bills now they can earn 3-5 mil for 3 years for doing squat. If I didnt perform in my job and was as inept and jauron I would be fired.