Hey Willis

Campy

I said he's "one of the biggest" reasons. With a record like 1-5 you have took look at the head man first. This team was undisciplined the first snap of the season. Not using Evans and McGahee were also his decisions. Dreaming up exotic plays for a one trick pony like Drew was his decision. Starting Henry for the obvious reason he didn't want to hurt Travis's feelings was his decision. I have a big problem with how Malarkey has mismanaged this team. There are others to blame but Donahoe gave him Evans and McGahee but Mike choose not to use them much. Now who's the dummy between those two again?

87485[/snapback]

I do agree with you that Mularkey has made plenty of mistakes, many of which you pointed out. Now, you mentioned that "Donahoe gave hime Evans and McGahee". Well, he also gave him Dylan McFarland, Mike Pucillo, and Mike Williams as well. How'd those moves pan out?

To reiterate: NO ONE PLAYER, COACH, GM, OR OWNER IS TO BLAME!!!!!!!! Everyone can lay a claim to this.

i just want to know if anyone got on his ass for giving up on that interception return!  that was disgraceful.  i know he's young, but i lost a lot of respect for the kid on that play.  maybe the blocker would have held him off, but jesus h. christ mcgahee, you're 20 effing yards from the endzone...PRETEND LIKE YOU CARE, AND FINISH THE PLAY!

does anyone else smell a rat with this guy?

87379[/snapback]

Just another UM cancer. But wait, he is Teflon Willis.

You have got to be kidding me. I can't believe people who are still blaming Moulds! He has been by far the biggest contributor to this team (maybe barring Moorman). Those two "dropped TDs", well one of them was way behind him and he almost made another spectacular one handed catch (if you were watching that would have been the second of the drive). The other one was tipped my McAllister and Moulds STILL made a decent play on it while he was in mid-air. He's had his troubles but damn reserve the blame for those who have screwed up repeatedly and done nothing to contribute.

87471[/snapback]

What's so hard to believe? Last year, when Travis was the only guy on the offense doing anything, he received as much criticism as nearly anyone on the team. That's just the way this board is.

They all deserve criticism. Ralph. Tom. Mularkey. Every other coach. Every player. Equipment managers. Players' wives. As far as I'm concerned, they all suck. They're a frickin' embarrassment.