Why was JP Losman in the game?

dtgolder

Could only catch parts of the game on the internet...anyone able to fill me in on why Losman was in the game?

Thanks!

Because Trent Edwards had a groin injury nobody saw happen. The bigger question is, why was Losman still the back up on this team? He did a real nice job with the Bills' usual ZERO time outs and 1:50 left from his own 20 yard line, down by 7 points in a must win game didn't he? That drive was awesome: 4 plays for minus 5 yards. It's such a comfort to know he is on the bench ready to play like that if Edwards fakes (oops, I mean) Edwards gets injuries during the game.

Because Trent Edwards had a groin injury nobody saw happen. The bigger question is, why was Losman still the back up on this team? He did a real nice job with the Bills' usual ZERO time outs and 1:50 left from his own 20 yard line, down by 7 points in a must win game didn't he? That drive was awesome: 4 plays for minus 5 yards. It's such a comfort to know he is on the bench ready to play like that if Edwards fakes (oops, I mean) Edwards gets injuries during the game.
This offense is made for short passes,thats why edwards starts.You know dink@donk offense.Its funny people B word that Losman can only throw the deep pass and what do they call but short passes.Also Lynch was running good and they go away from that.Why don't they go with the QB strengh and mix that with Lynch running in the fourth qtr.