Gearing up for the playoffs

Buftex

Hey guys,

So, our playoffs start next week, and I am in. My team, all things considered, has been doing well. My one glaring weakness, however, might be Defense/Special Teams. I had drafted Jacksonville as my #1 defense, and they were miserable...I cut them, and now, am stuck solely with Arizona. That defense is pretty up and down...I got 1 miserable point out of them last week, and it looks like Philly is doing a number on them, as I type this...playing Arizona, in New England, for a potential championship (and about $1400) doesn't sound too good right now...your insight is appreciated! If I have to pick up a defense from a bad team, I would likely look for the one that is playing at home, the Sunday before Christmas, (week 16), which is our championship game...I figure the holiday might inspire them to play harder for the their fans...

Arizona's remaining schedule: St Louis, Minnesota, @ New England

So my question, and try not to laugh, which of these defenses would you pick up:

Cleveland (@ Tennessee, @Philadelphia, Cincinnati)

Houston (Green Bay,Tennessee,@Oakland)

Oakland (@San Diego,New England,Houston)

Atlanta (@New Orleans, Tampa Bay, @Minnesota)

St Louis (@Arizona,Seattle, San Francisco)

Cincinnati (@Indianapolis,Washington,@ Cleveland)

Jacksonville (@Chicago, Green Bay, Indianapolis)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.