Saw Team America: World Police today

Wacka

Decided to see this movie today. Laughed so hard I was crying. Totally mocks out action movies and the Hollywood talking heads. They are particularly savage on Matt Damon.

The members of the Film Actors Guild all meet violent deaths, which had us all roaring.

The songs are great too. They include "America, F**K Yeah!", "Everyone has AIDS", and "I'm Ronrey". Stick around to the end of the credits for a song mocking out Alec Baldwin-The Greatest Actor in the World.

Decided to see this movie today. Laughed so hard I was crying. Totally mocks out action movies and the Hollywood talking heads. They are particularly savage on Matt Damon.

The members of the Film Actors Guild all meet violent deaths, which had us all roaring.

The songs are great too. They include "America, F**K Yeah!", "Everyone has AIDS", and "I'm Ronrey". Stick around to the end of the credits for a song mocking out Alec Baldwin-The Greatest Actor in the World.

87000[/snapback]

I expected more from it. I did like how all the Hollywood Elites bit it, though.