Was at the KC game....

gmanbfan

I love when people get so worked up like that. In the act of trying to strike out and destroy someone else's experience, they actually wreck their own fun time. And they look silly. It's the eqivalent of the neighborhood busy body that sits at the window for hours and calls the cops when the see someone step on their lawn.

Yeah reminds me of a golf outing - very light rain so nobody out on the course. Decided with my buddies to play as a fivesome. Nobody behind us ... nobody. Some idiot watching out his window calls the golf ranger and complains. Guy has to drive a cart out in the misting rain to tell us to break up into a 2 and 3. He apoligizes the whole time. There are many tools out there in the world with nothing better to do than ruin their own fun in life while doing the same to people around them.

This woman totally brought it upon herself by being rude, inconsiderate, and ugly. I've never seen a woman in such a total helpless state of frustration, just wondering if any other bills fans who saw her thought the same thing...

My favorite part of this story is how its her own fault because she's ugly, lol.

Yeah reminds me of a golf outing - very light rain so nobody out on the course. Decided with my buddies to play as a fivesome. Nobody behind us ... nobody. Some idiot watching out his window calls the golf ranger and complains. Guy has to drive a cart out in the misting rain to tell us to break up into a 2 and 3. He apoligizes the whole time. There are many tools out there in the world with nothing better to do than ruin their own fun in life while doing the same to people around them.

I'm assuming this was a house surrounding the course. If so I would have "accidentally" hit a ball through his window.

My wife and I had seats in section 103, the 19th row and we next to four Bills fans from Norman OK. It was pretty cool, everywhere around us was KC fans, and they were surrounded by Bills fans. It was a circle the wagons moment. A female couple came down after the 1st quarter to find better seats and get away from some abnoxious Bills fans. They didn't look around and see who was who, and suddenly realized they were surrounded by four times as many Bills fans. They left soon after we scored again.

I agree the KC fans were super nice and very hospitable and treated us very well. One family even offered free brats, but they got booed by nearby tailgaters. We politely turned them down. During the late part of the 3rd quarter, I took it upon myself to count Bills fans around the stadium. I lost count at 2755 and that didn't count the ones behind me that I couldn't see. The place was packed with Bills Nation and we were all wearing Bills gear. Even the KC fan behind us asked us for a spare jersey when they were behind by 2 touchdowns. Two KC fans with bags on their heads left early in the 4th quarter, giving a rise to jeers and laughs from the nearby Bills fans.

Overall, it was a great game and terrific fans on both sides. In the beginning, the chiefs fans were like a college game, very in to the scoring, but as they were left in the dust, they left too. Reminded me of the 2-14 years at the Ralph. Sad to say, but Bills fans gave up back then too.

There is a golf course in Cincy?

Just be grateful the ranger didn't duct tape one of you to the cart for the rest of the round.

My wife and I had seats in section 103, the 19th row and we next to four Bills fans from Norman OK. It was pretty cool, everywhere around us was KC fans, and they were surrounded by Bills fans. It was a circle the wagons moment. A female couple came down after the 1st quarter to find better seats and get away from some abnoxious Bills fans. They didn't look around and see who was who, and suddenly realized they were surrounded by four times as many Bills fans. They left soon after we scored again.

I agree the KC fans were super nice and very hospitable and treated us very well. One family even offered free brats, but they got booed by nearby tailgaters. We politely turned them down. During the late part of the 3rd quarter, I took it upon myself to count Bills fans around the stadium. I lost count at 2755 and that didn't count the ones behind me that I couldn't see. The place was packed with Bills Nation and we were all wearing Bills gear. Even the KC fan behind us asked us for a spare jersey when they were behind by 2 touchdowns. Two KC fans with bags on their heads left early in the 4th quarter, giving a rise to jeers and laughs from the nearby Bills fans.

Overall, it was a great game and terrific fans on both sides. In the beginning, the chiefs fans were like a college game, very in to the scoring, but as they were left in the dust, they left too. Reminded me of the 2-14 years at the Ralph. Sad to say, but Bills fans gave up back then too.

Neck problem? :)

I have been to many KC vs Bills games at Arrowhead. I have had some bad experiences including having beer poured on me. I am not a bad fan. I stand up and cheer when we score and sit back down. But this time game in KC I had no problems. Actually had some great conversations about the Bills and Chefs with a Chefs fan. But what I did notice is that the KC fans were down and out. I have never scene them so quiet with their head hung down. It got to the point I wanted someone to yell something at me. I guess thats what a 1-9 record does to you.