Just knowledge, not being optimistic

Virgil

The first step in the Jets demise would be a loss to the Broncos this week. The Broncos have been in the thick of the wild card race for the last five or six years and by this point, I'm usually rooting against them. They should be deperate for a win to really solidify their lead over San Diego and give the Jets a tough game.

The first step in the Jets demise would be a loss to the Broncos this week. The Broncos have been in the thick of the wild card race for the last five or six years and by this point, I'm usually rooting against them. They should be deperate for a win to really solidify their lead over San Diego and give the Jets a tough game.

You know, you are right...I hadn't even given the AFC West much of a thought. But, despite their 4-7 record, the Chargers could possibly still win their division, so they and Denver are still a factor, though how serious I don't know. I guess I would just assume that the Broncos win the division. If we make the playoffs this year, we will have beaten both the Chargers and Broncos, so our head to head record against both is important for us...wow, the more I think about it (and perhaps overly giddy from the last win against the 1-10 Chiefs) but the more I think about it, the more optimistic I am that the Bills still have a decent chance...as long as they can punch New England in the nuts...