O.P. 37 Binghamton 21 #1 keeps rolling

Hammered a Lot

That's great, particularly Maple Grove. I know their head coach quite well, I'm glad for all the Section VI teams really. It's nice to see a lot of representation up there. Hopefully all four teams fans will pull for eachother next weekend. I know I'm going to try to find the games on the internet.

i think the quality of football in western new york high schools has improven by leaps over the past 5 years.with passing camps and all other kinds of camps and clinics it is paying off. big thumbs up to maple grove,southwestern,sweet home and orchard park. i wouldn't be shocked if all 4 won state tittles. :devil:

i think the quality of football in western new york high schools has improven by leaps over the past 5 years.with passing camps and all other kinds of camps and clinics it is paying off. big thumbs up to maple grove,southwestern,sweet home and orchard park. i wouldn't be shocked if all 4 won state tittles. :)

Congrats to State Champs Maple Grove, Southwestern, and SweetHome. O.P. playing Sunday at 1p.m.