Ball State Alum to all you UB fans....win your game Friday...

Lv-Bills

Answer: Buffalo.

One of Parmalee's other college jobs was cooking in the bowling alley out by the airport; when he first broke through with the Dolphins, my dad called me and said, "See that kid? He used to make me hamburgers."

Answer: Buffalo.

One of Parmalee's other college jobs was cooking in the bowling alley out by the airport; when he first broke through with the Dolphins, my dad called me and said, "See that kid? He used to make me hamburgers."

Why in the hell did they move from Buffalo to Muncie? I mean, you would think Buffalo would have had a great labor force and a great place to anchor their company.

Pretty wild! I did not know that.

This guy is the best thing to ever come out of Ball State.

Lets go Bulls.

LOL. I remember that. What a tool. Great rep of BSU.

Again though, imagine how excited he'll be when we roll the MAC LEAST champion in Detroit. He might actually choke on his own tongue.

Why in the hell did they move from Buffalo to Muncie? I mean, you would think Buffalo would have had a great labor force and a great place to anchor their company.

Pretty wild! I did not know that.

Cheap natural gas supply, the same reason there were once SIX glass factories located in my small town. Takes a heck of a lot of fire to keep that glass melted. I couldn't begin to tell you how many millions of dollars we spend on gas every year. (BTW, Ball itself is out of the glass business, selling the division to Saint-Gobain about 10 years ago, and the huge factory complex in Muncie is gone.)

I heard that he's a lawyer now. I hope he speaks more eloquently in the courtroom.

No, he actually got a news-side television job in Texas: http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?s=8808235

ball state now theres a program steep in traditions. lets see when i think college football greatness i'm sure ball state jumps to my mind along with texas,usc notre dame and alabama. i'm sure when people think of the 4 hoursmen they also mention ball state. no UB is not in that league on the football field. UB has class [ see 1958 team ] Ub fans are just happy to see the program do well.we would love to play the almighty ball state team :lol:

Cheap natural gas supply, the same reason there were once SIX glass factories located in my small town. Takes a heck of a lot of fire to keep that glass melted. I couldn't begin to tell you how many millions of dollars we spend on gas every year. (BTW, Ball itself is out of the glass business, selling the division to Saint-Gobain about 10 years ago, and the huge factory complex in Muncie is gone.)

No, he actually got a news-side television job in Texas: http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?s=8808235

Yeah, I knew they got out. They were actually either selling or had it sold when I was still in Muncie coaching in the late 90's. The factory complex was quite ominous looking sitting there dormant.

ball state now theres a program steep in traditions. lets see when i think college football greatness i'm sure ball state jumps to my mind along with texas,usc notre dame and alabama. i'm sure when people think of the 4 hoursmen they also mention ball state. no UB is not in that league on the football field. UB has class [ see 1958 team ] Ub fans are just happy to see the program do well.we would love to play the almighty ball state team :lol:

Oh, have no fear, you'll get us. And trust me, you'll remember the name Ball State afterwards from the beatdown you'll get. Matter of fact, the treadmarks of the tires that ran you over last season when Ball State throttled UB are probably still there.

Ummmmm, I guess we have to get there first though. That is one minor sidenote.

;)

Oh, have no fear, you'll get us. And trust me, you'll remember the name Ball State afterwards from the beatdown you'll get. Matter of fact, the treadmarks of the tires that ran you over last season when Ball State throttled UB are probably still there.

Ummmmm, I guess we have to get there first though. That is one minor sidenote.

:lol:

Did the idea of just enjoying your season, as we are ours, ever cross your mind? There's plenty of success to go around this year, and should we meet in the MAC Championship, each team will get a bowl bid, regardless of the outcome...a feat each team (and its fans) should and will be proud of.

Did the idea of just enjoying your season, as we are ours, ever cross your mind? There's plenty of success to go around this year, and should we meet in the MAC Championship, each team will get a bowl bid, regardless of the outcome...a feat each team (and its fans) should and will be proud of.

No doubt, and deep down in that's how I feel. However, I'm so sick of everyone talking about the big boys that I thought I'd stir up some trash talk only to get the game talked about. No other reason.

I actually hope UB makes it, but like I said before, ANY kind of talk about MAC football is OK. Your typical Promo talk about UB only gets about 10 replies and it's usually the same 4 people posting.

I am only trying to get some of the fan base riled up a bit, as I know I'm probably the only BSU fan here.

So, here's the only time I'll be nice in the post......GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!! Should you win, UB fans should be rooting for Ball State next Tuesday also, otherwise, nobody in the nation will even remotely care about the MAC Championship game.

but...but...but...haven't your heard? Rutgers has won 7 straight and are once again a national power. :rolleyes:

Don't know what happened the first 6 games, but the way we've been playing recently, we look like the USC of the East Coast (yes, I just said that).

With Savage, Bunche, Hodges, and Harrison coming in next year, the future looks very bright.

I'm expecting 4-5 BE titles in a row.

I didn't go anywhere. Whenever I head to a message board, I usually go to Rivals.