Help -- I need opinions on a trade

KD in CA

Ok, here's my team. It's a leauge with points for receptions, yards, TD. We start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB) and a TE. It's a big league and not much left on the waiver wire.

My roster:

QB: McNair, Rattay

RB: A. Green, L. Suggs, S. Morris, T. Wheatly

WR: H. Ward, E. Moulds, C. Chambers, Q. Morgan

TE: J. Whitten

K: J. Feely

D: Seahawks, Bills

Ok, I've been offered Rudy Johnson and Jermey Shockey for Hines Ward.

Now, I'd love to have Johnson, but Suggs and Morris have been coming around the last couple of weeks, and if they finish strong, I might be OK at RB. Plus Wheatly will come back and probably regain the starting job in Oakland.

Moulds has been almost as good as Ward (who leads the AFC in receiving), but it means that I have to rely on Chambers every week, even though Miami has been better the last couple of weeks and Chambers' stats are pretty good.

Shockey is a throw in as far as I'm concerned. Whitten is a better choice anyway.

I tried to get him to do Johnson for Chambers straight up, but he won't. What do you think????

Shockey 24 rec 259 2 TD's

Rudi Johnson- 531 yds 3TD's, not a receiving threat

Witten- 30 rec 307 yds 2 TD's

Ward- 43 rec 531 yds 2 TD

Just looking at these numbers, I wouldnt make this deal. Witten is very solid, and Shockey isnt enough of an impact to justify trrading a Top 5 WR. and Rudi Johnson isnt a Top 5 back. Id reject it in a heartbeat.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.