Tony Gonzalez

Erik

So...what would our record be now if we had traded for Tony Gonzalez? Our offense has sputtered since Josh Reed went out. There is no second option out there in the passing game that the other team fears. Put two guys on Evans and put the free safety over the top making Roscoe stay in and run patterns and then you've got two rookies and Royal out there. Having Gonzalez makes them game plan for two receivers and let's the other guys do things. I know some other factors have been in play such as the play calling and Trent's trigger shyness but would these things even be in play if Gonzalez was in our offense. Makes you wonder...and makes me hope that Mitchell or Poz or someone takes a few good shots at this jerk.

... and how many wins does buffalo have since the non-trade, compared to arguably one of the worst teams in the NFL?

None but it's a good thing that the Bills wins that came before that still count. Sorry if this ruins your emo-football mood but the Chiefs will be lucky to win 5 all year so chances are we will have more than them...and likely by a pretty good amount come the end of the season.

None but it's a good thing that the Bills wins that came before that still count. Sorry if this ruins your emo-football mood but the Chiefs will be lucky to win 5 all year so chances are we will have more than them...and likely by a pretty good amount come the end of the season.

that's great, but to go back to my point: why would tony gonzalez want to play for buffalo? kansas city is a team that isn't doing that badly, with a quarterback that actually gets the ball to his playmakers. what's buffalo doing? declining, with a QB that checks down to his running back 10 times a game and turns the ball over like it's going out of style.

that's great, but to go back to my point: why would tony gonzalez want to play for buffalo? kansas city is a team that isn't doing that badly, with a quarterback that actually gets the ball to his playmakers. what's buffalo doing? declining, with a QB that checks down to his running back 10 times a game and turns the ball over like it's going out of style.

Are you really trying to say that Kansas City is a better team than Buffalo? I mean, I understand that they nearly won their second game of the season a few times, but they were basically out of the playoffs and in the running for a top 5 pick in the draft when the trade deadline came. Buffalo is still in the playoff race, though not where they were, and only two and a half games out of first in the division. Just cause something is unlikely (Buffalo in playoffs) does not mean it is impossible (KC in playoffs).