[please fix subject]

marauderswr80

You can totally tell by watching the guy in pregame. He's about the only player that didnt get the fans fired up while warming up, when the team was in the middle of them field after they were introduced he was walking outside of the circle as if he didnt want to be there. After the game he took off running up the tunnel, not even talking to other players after the game.

Honestly, I hate to say this, but Lynch is slowly starting to become another WILLIS MCGAHEE!

And it pains me to say that cause I love the guy I even named my cat after him. But I gotta call a spade a spade!

You can totally tell by watching the guy in pregame. He's about the only player that didnt get the fans fired up while warming up, when the team was in the middle of them field after they were introduced he was walking outside of the circle as if he didnt want to be there. After the game he took off running up the tunnel, not even talking to other players after the game.

Honestly, I hate to say this, but Lynch is slowly starting to become another WILLIS MCGAHEE!

And it pains me to say that cause I love the guy I even named my cat after him. But I gotta call a spade a spade!

He's just not the sociable type, he'd run you over if you got in his way.

Literally.

you might want to rephrase this

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Another McGahee? You have to be joking. If you saw him in pregame warm ups and running up the tunnel after the game, why didn't you watch his effort during the game? He was easily the best player on the field for Buffalo, and he was certainly fired up after every good play he made. Over 100 yards rushing (finally), over 50 yards receiving, 10 catches. a TD. and you think he wants out of Buffalo? Marshawn Lynch showed the heart of a champion on the field last night. Who cares if he didn't feel like socializing before or after the game?

Did you ever watch Marvin Harrison during his Hall of Fame career for the Colts the past 14 years? The guy never speaks to anyone and sits by himself the entire game, every game.