Edwards has regressed since Reed's injury

Jerry Jabber

Since Josh Reed went down with an injury, our offense and especially Trent Edwards has not been the same. Lee Evans has not been able to get open. Our other WR's have not been able to step up and fill the void. And Trent Edwards doesn't have a reliable WR to consistently throw it to. Trent seems shell shocked out there and has taken several steps back since Reed has been down.

Anyone have any updates on Reed's injury status?

I don't think Trent has regressed as much as we are now seeing the type of player he really is: AWFUL

After watching him in the 1st quarter, I would have to agree. I'm not ready to throw the towel in on the guy. Hopefully he will bloom into a good QB like Drew Brees did. It took Brees a while but he finally became a good QB.

Since Josh Reed went down with an injury, our offense and especially Trent Edwards has not been the same. Lee Evans has not been able to get open. Our other WR's have not been able to step up and fill the void. And Trent Edwards doesn't have a reliable WR to consistently throw it to. Trent seems shell shocked out there and has taken several steps back since Reed has been down.

Anyone have any updates on Reed's injury status?

WR's including Hardy have been open several times. Evans was open several times last night. Putting the Blame on the WR is a freaking Joke.

Josh Reed is having a good year because he is the Under guy. Trent always checks down and Throws the safe pass. IE S. Johnson and M lynch Last night

If your offensive game plan falls apart and your QB curls up in a ball muttering gibberish because JOSH REED got injured, you need a new freaking offense.

No, you need a new freaking QB. But there's no long-term answer on the roster, unfortunately.

If your offensive game plan falls apart and your QB curls up in a ball muttering gibberish because JOSH REED got injured, you need a new freaking offense.

That's my point. It's just not a coincedence. Once Reed went down our offense (especially our QB) has not been the same. The Bills have no #2 receiver. I wouldn't even consider Reed a legit #2 WR. I blame the Bills FO for not getting a veteran WR in the offseason.