- My weekend - son of a bitching Dieon

What a wonderful bus trip to a BILLS game. Baltimore is a fun place to go. The DUCK tour was a riot, the ESPN zone for dinner with R.Rich, our bus was a HOOT.

The first night(FRI) I had 7 jello shots on the bus then we hit the bar for HAPPY HOUR and 4 fuzzy navels 3 pinacoladas and 2 strawberry D's and I didn't even get drunk. :doh::doh: I was just ;);) hot :blush::blush:

Toured Baltimore SAT then

GAMEDAY_____________went into the stadium as soon as it opened wearing my teal poncho and my Bills visor. Before the game I got to say Hi to Mooreman and the kicking team then Mr. Wilson was coming by and I yelled out happy birthday to him plus a week. He came over and said"who would have tought that I would be rebuilding at my age" Gosh, I wonder how he felt after the game? The stadium is BEAUTIFUL I took Pix but I'll let you know if any are worthwhile. My seats were 9 rows in the corner endzone by the BAND. Excellent to watch the interceptions because the scoring drive was coming right at me and OOPS. #37 oops #37 fricking Primetime. I love Josh Reed but good grief you have to catch those balls and that goes for Eric too. I'll probably watch the tape of the game Tomorrow. I have a Booster club meeting tonight and I think AVP will be there along with Howard Simon.

I don't know if I'll be taking notes but if you are around town it is at the Stadium tonight several guest speakers at the zone seats.

after the touring I sat by the pool with R.Rich as the 12 ladies did the Esther Williams dancing and singing from the pool. They have to work on their high kicks. Rich got a kick out of their Shout song and Bills cheers. I'm sure the other hotel guests REALLY APPRECIATED our humor. I was in the tub and bed by 11. A non drinking night for me.