Adustments Id like to see this week

Pirate Angel

#1. Could we please put Roscoe back to return kicks, why pass on an oppurtunity to put the ball in this guys hands and who knows we might put a little fear into our kickoff opponents. I understand wanting to use your #1 pick but c'mon are we going to develop players or make a serious push for the playoffs? Leodis just isnt making anything happen on kick returns, we have some of the best in the game with Parrish and Mcgee, Now It makes sence not to use Mcgee because he is our best corner, but it makes no sence not to utilize Roscoe

#2 Can we leave Marshawn in the game, we all saw this guy fight and claw his way for over 1000 yards last year behind the same shotty ass run blocking we have this year. He earned every yard why cant he see as much action as he can take. I cant believe Fred Jackson is splitting this many reps with him, The only scenario I can come up with is that our Interior blocking is so pittiful the the coaches may think Fred is quicker to the edge than Marshawn. If Marshawn is going to be our starter then he needs to get most all the touches.

#3 Lets start Derrick Fine. in the Last two games hes shown he can be as productive as Robert Royal. Both players will make bone head mistakes, Id rather see a rookie screw up and learn from it than see a veteran of several years make keep making mistakes. supposively Robert Royal is a good blocker and a Locker room guy, Well since it isnt a priority to have offensive lineman who are good run blockers it sure should be a priority to have a good blocking tight end. Maybe Royals pregame speeches would mean more if he wasnt such an awful player

#4 We have a Rookie named Demetrious Bell, He was considered a "raw" player as I believe he only played like two years of college football but is extremely athletic. Bell played well in the preseason and in helping Kirk Chambers spell Langston Walker as Langston went to Left tackle to replace Jason Peters while on his holdout. Anyway he played pretty well when in, can he play center or guard? we have to be taking applications.

#1. Could we please put Roscoe back to return kicks, why pass on an oppurtunity to put the ball in this guys hands and who knows we might put a little fear into our kickoff opponents. I understand wanting to use your #1 pick but c'mon are we going to develop players or make a serious push for the playoffs? Leodis just isnt making anything happen on kick returns, we have some of the best in the game with Parrish and Mcgee, Now It makes sence not to use Mcgee because he is our best corner, but it makes no sence not to utilize Roscoe

#2 Can we leave Marshawn in the game, we all saw this guy fight and claw his way for over 1000 yards last year behind the same shotty ass run blocking we have this year. He earned every yard why cant he see as much action as he can take. I cant believe Fred Jackson is splitting this many reps with him, The only scenario I can come up with is that our Interior blocking is so pittiful the the coaches may think Fred is quicker to the edge than Marshawn. If Marshawn is going to be our starter then he needs to get most all the touches.

#3 Lets start Derrick Fine. in the Last two games hes shown he can be as productive as Robert Royal. Both players will make bone head mistakes, Id rather see a rookie screw up and learn from it than see a veteran of several years make keep making mistakes. supposively Robert Royal is a good blocker and a Locker room guy, Well since it isnt a priority to have offensive lineman who are good run blockers it sure should be a priority to have a good blocking tight end. Maybe Royals pregame speeches would mean more if he wasnt such an awful player

#4 We have a Rookie named Demetrious Bell, He was considered a "raw" player as I believe he only played like two years of college football but is extremely athletic. Bell played well in the preseason and in helping Kirk Chambers spell Langston Walker as Langston went to Left tackle to replace Jason Peters while on his holdout. Anyway he played pretty well when in, can he play center or guard? we have to be taking applications.

1. I agreed with that up until last week, when McKelvin showed me he has some talent.

2. Strongly disagree. Change of pace back this good should be utilized. I care abotu the team, not Marshawn's stats.

3. Everyone is better than Royal.

4. It can't hurt, but I don't want to test the waters in a MNF game.

You don't really expect to see many adjustments, do you?

<_<

No i dont expect any actually, but I would like to see some sort of spark from the coaching staff. wether it be a flea flicker or a half back option pass something to generate some excitement and get some momentum.