M&T Bank Stadium really blows.....

This guy dosnt know what he is talking about!!

Most people dont park around stadium they walk.  We had a blast before and after in Federal Hill.  Mothers and Cross Street Market.  If the weather was better Mothers I would imagine is an even better place.  A 5-10 walk you cant beat!!

Stadium is great!! We moved around to 4 different sections in the upper each had great views.  The food and beer was great. A little high at $7 a beer. 

They made noice and each time Bills couldnt handel the noise.

I been to MOST THE STADIUMS and this ranks right up there.

Baltimore has a lot of tradition, Unitiss and all.  They even have a super bowl!!

This guy is wrong on all fronts!!

86603[/snapback]

LOL, gimme a break....there was no noise, hardly at all. The Bills couldn't handle themselves, not the noise!

No stevestojan most people walk. They walk from a few blocks away where the parking is generally $30. So, not only is the parking way over-priced, but the ticket prices are ridiculous also. And, all of the lots around the stadium are permit only, so you have to bend over and get raped if you park in any "fan" lots. And, don't get me wrong, I'm OK with paying that, because I was told beforehand, but it's ridiculous.

Again, almost EVERY stadium in the NFL has great views. So, big friggin deal, that is to be expected nowadays.

And yes, you are right......Baltimore has alot of tradition.....which is even more the reason why the place sucks even more. All of the good tradition is lost with the Colts......and they were a stalwart of the old NFL. I wish the NFL would have left the name in Balt. So, there's a statue of Unitas and that's about it. Then you look up on their cheesy ass Wall of Fame, and they have names like Ernest Byner and Michael McCrary up there. Gimme a break.

M&T isn't bad.........esp the sound and scoreboards.......other than that, they've missed out on what the NFL is all about. This is a sub-par NFL experience. By far!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well in my opinion i think the stadium is quite nice.  the jumbotrons and sound systems are top of the line and and the masonry work on the out side is very nice.  but that's where my positives end.  the fans are probably one of the worst in the league.  with more than half the 4th quarter to go, the fans started filing out of the stadium and i probably felt more at home there than half the raven fans.  i wasn't really heckled except for a few comments that were pretty pg-13.  some of the cheesy jingles and other pump up tactics were horrible.  the "we must protect this house" got old after the first 50 times.  as far as my experience goes, the stadium was the highlight.  very nice and well put together.  but for overall tailgating, i'd rather be at the ralph any day of the week.

86964[/snapback]

Amen, I mean, come up with your own original stuff. The first down "chain thing" and the borrowed "we must protect this house" crap was old fast.

They have nothing to really signify they won the SB (for the most part) either.

Weak!