Who Heard Thurman Thomas Last Night?

BuffaloBaumer

Time for players to get in each others faces and time for the coaches to start setting some ultimatums. Thurman said that he COULD NOT BELIEVE how little fire is on this team (players and coaches). Each individual on this team needs to take their game up to the next level. He believes that the talent IS there and they are just not using it. The coaches need to use the strengths on this team.

#34 also mentioned that he would always get in the faces of his line and call them out when needed!! Soooo lets get some freakin' leadership on this team and get PISSED OFF!! Turn the page already and get PERSONAL on that field Monday Night!!

The crowd will FEED off of this and the ship can be righted (disregard all comments I made about this team NEVER winning with Jauron) well, not all.

Wake up Bills WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

After the first week of the season and poor line play Redskin running back Clinton Portis called out his O-line and up to last week he was the leading rusher in the NFL,currently he is the second leading rusherSo his line responded.

I'd say Ok to someone calling out ... but the Bills have some different circumstances. First, Marshawn is only in his second season and is not a veteran,either is Trent Edwards.

Second,the Bills have two new rookie coaches and it is showing up big time.Offensive coordinator Turk Schonert and Offensive line coach Sean Kugler.

While the OC is calling shotgun in the most inopportune times.like 3rd down and one three times against the pats,all went incomplete and the result was three punts,.this makes absolute no sense to me.The one time it was 3rd and one he called a running play it went for a first down.

The Line speaks for itself,basically the same personnel as last year but playing horrifically bad this year.

I'm not certain that "calling out" anyone at this point would help anything.Head Coach Dick Jauron needs to step up and take control of this situation and do his job. Coach and instruct his assistants properly....if he can :wub:

Oh i'd love nothing more then the Bills to go 3 and out and have Marshawn stuffed on the first 2 plays and have the O leave the field and have Marshawn look at his OL throw his helmet and scream at them......just something to get them going. Sometimes thats all it really takes.

Maybe instead the 5 of them can scream "hit the hole" at him instead.

Better yet run lynch 3 times in a row and have all the players on the sidelines yelling "hit the hole, hit the hole".

Thurman also said he believes this team has enough talent to play well every game....I guess that ends the "Bills just don't have enough talent" discussion....who should I believe a poster or a hall of fame running back?