Would anyone have a problem if the Bills drafted 3 pass rushing DL&#39

Big Turk

IMO, 1 pick is not going to solve their issues----they may need 3 straight picks taking impact pass rushers. I for one would not mind at all---it would make the rest of the defense immensely better. That being said the Bills can also use a few high picks for the middle of their OL as well---Butler and Fowler/Preston just aren't a good enough combination against 90% of the NFL.

Either way, I would like to see the Bills invest heavily in their lines on draft day. I wouldn't really care if they used all their picks on their lines, and used FA to sign a couple other needs like LB and TE....

I know it would be a very strange draft, but the Bills are disproportionately weak on their DL's and middle of their OL and it is causing a lot of issues that otherwise wouldn't be happening....

Yes, it would be a strange draft if we could use our first three picks on effective pass rushers AND take some offensive linemen in early rounds as well. Strange indeed.

They are desperate for pass rushers either LB or DE or even a DT like Jenkins. The need A Center and a Guard just as bad.

IMO, 1 pick is not going to solve their issues----they may need 3 straight picks taking impact pass rushers. I for one would not mind at all---it would make the rest of the defense immensely better. That being said the Bills can also use a few high picks for the middle of their OL as well---Butler and Fowler/Preston just aren't a good enough combination against 90% of the NFL.

Either way, I would like to see the Bills invest heavily in their lines on draft day. I wouldn't really care if they used all their picks on their lines, and used FA to sign a couple other needs like LB and TE....

I know it would be a very strange draft, but the Bills are disproportionately weak on their DL's and middle of their OL and it is causing a lot of issues that otherwise wouldn't be happening....

since we made a high school QB look like a world beater today ---- no I wouldnot mind...