This team lacks heart

Note to Jauron. Here's where you and Fairchild were ultra-lame last year. You packed it in and played not to be embarrassed. The only thing that kept the team in it was HEART from players that were playing in place of injured starters. This year, WIN the hearts of fans and your own team by getting some "Wizard of Oz lion courage" in your game. Ease up on the oatmeal, fruit bland BS breakfast and start showing some BALLS. Find a way to SACK a quarterback, rough up a team, throw a long ball, and NOT BE SO DAMMED BORING AND PREDICTBLE...maybe start by doing something uncomfortable to get the feel of it...like wearing one of Gregg Williams' loud sweaters all week.

This exact statement should be tattooed on Ralph Wilson's @ss so that when Dick is down there kissing it for another 6 year extension he can read it and see what we fans really think of his bland, put-me-to-sleep offense.

The only exception to this was Lynch's running in the forth quarter. He seemed to say I will get my yardage with or without blocking.

I hate to say it, but the majority of this team is playing for a paycheck and is just as happy win or lose.

The brain trust should start drafting people who are mean and nasty and hate to lose.

I think Fred Jackson Plays each Play like it's his last...Marshawn always gives a good effort...Trent looks like he at least cares...Most of the rest of this bunch make sleepwalkers look energetic...

They are as dead as their HC most of the time... :w00t: