These players need to ask for a meeting with the coaches...

Big Turk

They need to tell them how crappy they feel being forced to play these chicken-sh** schemes because the coaches have 0 faith in them. They need to tell them to let them play football and stop being scared of losing. They need to tell them to watch the 1st four games of the year and then erase the previous 4 of 5....

They need to tell these coaches to take a long hard look at the message they are sending their players, because it is so obvious to me, as someone who played college sports(soccer) that it is a very very very bad one, and I never even played football at any level....that is how obvious it is to me, and probably even people who never even played sports at all, that these coaches are letting this team down by refusing to risk ANYTHING....except the inevitable loss at the end of the game that is...

When the Bills had no expectations of anything last year, these guys were allowed to play and now that there are some expectations and the team is better they are being forced to play so scared of losing that it is obvious to anyone watching....this is a downright pathetic display of coaching and I will be surprised if there are not some surly player interviews with some not so nice comments directed towards the coaching staff after this one....you can only put up with the same crap for so long....3 games in a row the players are sent up river without a paddle by these yellow-spined cowards we have as coaches and enough is enough if i was a player.....