Power Polls

I can't believe that in the 4 years after TD got here we've gone from an elite franchise to the Montreal Expos of the NFL.

85108[/snapback]

Elite franchise?

C'mon man. That's stretching it a bit. We've taken a nosedive...but we were nowhere near an elite franchise four years ago.

Elite franchise?

C'mon man. That's stretching it a bit. We've taken a nosedive...but we were nowhere near an elite franchise four years ago.

85117[/snapback]

We were in the playoffs!!! That at least puts us in the top 8-10 :angry:

Elite franchise?

85117[/snapback]

You kidding me? We came off of a decade where we were in 4 of 10 Super Bowls, and made the playoffs all but 1 year. If that's not elite, I don't know what is?

I wouldn't be quite so hard on them. We did beat these very same Dolphins last week, did we not? I have a hard time ranking the Bills -- as bad as they've been -- behind such teams as Miami, Cinci (pending outcome of tonight's game), Chicago, Carolina, and San Francisco. I'd put them at about 27 or 28.

I wouldn't be quite so hard on them. We did beat these very same Dolphins last week, did we not? I have a hard time ranking the Bills -- as bad as they've been -- behind such teams as Miami, Cinci (pending outcome of tonight's game), Chicago, Carolina, and San Francisco. I'd put them at about 27 or 28.

85133[/snapback]

I commend your optimism. I would not put them at #32 personally, but I don't create these polls and I think they were #31 in front of Miami last week with the comments something like "beating Miami does not earn a higher rating"

the difference between those teams and ours is that they ALL have excuses.

Miami- injuries & the pot head

Cincy- rookie starting QB

Chicago- lost Grossman

Carolina- lost Smith & Davis

San Franciso- obvious transition year

What is ours??? That our QB is handicapped?