Look at it this way-

eSJayDee

Our defense, gave up a FG drive & a long TD drive. They got a turnover that put us in FG range. So they lose 10-3.

Our offense managed a FG drive, gave up a TD on an INT return & another INT return put the ball in FG range, so they lost 10-3.

Looks like both sides of the ball performed equally to me. <_<

I don't know if I agree ....... If you consider the ravens offense was limited to 26 yard total in the second half.... I'd say they definitely ramped it up over the course of the game. The Bills offense was pretty uniformly inept from start to finish.

Our defense, gave up a FG drive & a long TD drive.  They got a turnover that put us in FG range.  So they lose 10-3.

Our offense managed a FG drive, gave up a TD on an INT return & another INT return put the ball in FG range, so they lost 10-3.

Looks like both sides of the ball performed equally to me.  <_<

84895[/snapback]

Your logic requires the defense to outscore the offense to be considered successful. I do not agree. Considering the offense handed the ball to the Ravens five times, I believe the defense turned in a "winning" performance. 160 total yards and 13 points given up - 3 on a short field? That's a good defensive performance and one that results in a win if the offense chips in at all.