Excuses

Why are we sitting here talking about the Pats* like there 8-0 on their way to 16-0? No Brady, No Running Back worth a damn, no Rodney Harrison, a depleted secondary so banged up that hey had to re-sign Jason Webster, and an old as hell LB corps. I'm reading all the Patriots sites, and they don't seem to be one bit concerned! Imagine if we lost Trent, Marshawn, Fred, Whitner all at once! Ya'll would probably be e-mailing Ralph asking him to forfeit the rest of the season.

The Patriots are the Patriots for a reason, like it or not! (And I don't). Even though we hate his guts, Belichick NEVER makes excuses, NEVER! He could probably put the cheerleaders on the field and win with them. Injuries are part of the NFL, it happens! Its how a team overcomes them that tells you what kind of a team that you have. Is New England the same without Brady, Maroney, Harrison...obviously not. Did you, like me, start yelling "horray" when Brady went down? (I admit it, if it makes me less of a man, so be it!)

Bottom line, we are so damn caught up in this eight-year drought stuff, that its all gloom and doom on this board! Are we more comfortable being the favorite or the dogs? I don't even think we know. All I know is, I believe we CAN not just beat them Sunday, but THUMP their CANDY ASSES! No excuses needed!

a great man by the name of ric flair coined the phrase "to be the man, whooo, you got to beat the man"

i think that applies to most people's thinking when it comes to the pats*

"The Man" (Brady) isn't playing Sunday. If we blitz Cassell and shut down the Running Back with 1000 names, we should win easily. (As long as Jason Peters doesn't screw us again)

"The Man" (Brady) isn't playing Sunday. If we blitz Cassell and shut down the Running Back with 1000 names, we should win easily. (As long as Jason Peters doesn't screw us again)

Sorry but the man is the team. If the Bills can't beat the Pats they don't deserve thie 5-3 record.