Man of 1000 names.......

The winning formula for Sunday is very simple. No turnovers, limit drive killing penalties (this means YOU Jason Peters), come up with at least one turnover, and make the Patriots throw (I know, this would sound crazy if Brady was playing, but guess what...HE'S NOT!) The Cheats* are starting BenJarvus Green-Ellis at RB (I think I got all his names in there this time), if he runs for 100 yds Buffalo NEEDS to FIRE Perry Fewell next week. And I don't care how good NE's offensive line is, stack it, make Cassell beat us through the air. SIMPLE!

The winning formula for Sunday is very simple. No turnovers, limit drive killing penalties (this means YOU Jason Peters), come up with at least one turnover, and make the Patriots throw (I know, this would sound crazy if Brady was playing, but guess what...HE'S NOT!) The Cheats* are starting BenJarvus Green-Ellis at RB (I think I got all his names in there this time), if he runs for 100 yds Buffalo NEEDS to FIRE Perry Fewell next week. And I don't care how good NE's offensive line is, stack it, make Cassell beat us through the air. SIMPLE!

You act like teams have been running all over us. I believe our run defense is top 10 and one could argue that it's been the phase of the game we've excelled best at. But if one specific guy gets 100 yards, we fire the DC? Suuuuure.