2 Picks & fumble

djh

We played the frickin' Jets in Buffalo. We should win this game 9 times out 10. Overall the Bills played fine, but Trent did us in this game.

I don't want to hear anything about our defense. I wasn't thrilled with their performance....but it was definitely not bad.

Trent has done well in the beginning of season....but, why can't win the gimmie games at HOME??????

We played the frickin' Jets in Buffalo. We should win this game 9 times out 10. Overall the Bills played fine, but Trent did us in this game.

I don't want to hear anything about our defense. I wasn't thrilled with their performance....but it was definitely not bad.

Trent has done well in the beginning of season....but, why can't win the gimmie games at HOME??????

The defense lets NY stay on the field for an 8+ minute drive that puts them up by 2 scores and they're not bad?

The defense lets NY stay on the field for an 8+ minute drive that puts them up by 2 scores and they're not bad?

Exactly! This was the type of game that we used to win routinely back in the 90s. Play like crap for 50 minutes, then get a big play (Greer interception return). Force a 3-and-out behind the loud crowd noise, get the ball back on offense and march to the game winning TD. For a few minutes there I even thought that is what was going to happen yesterday. Alas, the defense couldn't make a stop when it had to.

they didn't do badly, imo. 10 points of the 26 were scored by the Jets defense (3 from a FR in our red zone, and 7 on a pick-6)..

From AP story..........

At least the Bills' defense held up for the most part. Buffalo, instead, was undone by yet another sloppy offensive performance.

Trent Edwards finished 24-of-35 for 289 yards with a touchdown, two interceptions and a lost fumble, which led directly to the Jets scoring 10 points.

"For the most part, we're kind of beating ourselves," Edwards said. "The only finger I'm pointing is at myself."

Yeah, they allow one long drive and they suck. :wallbash:

It was an EXTREMELY inoppotune time to give up a long drive! With Schobel and Youboty in the lineup (more so Schobel than Youboty), that drive doesn't happen.

In the end, it was like being stuck in 2005/2006 all over again. PAINFUL!

Maybe but 7 of those points were off the TD int return... Without that Bills win! Besides the fact they were in FG range. Notice all the TO's keep happening in FG range. Why are they trying to force so much... =/

And I'm sorry there was another TO no stat will track and that is a 4-1 short...

Should count as a TO