3 things the Bills must do to win EVERY WEEK...

There are three really simple things thar Buffalo must do to win...not just next week, but every week. They are:

A. Find a god-for-saken way to rush the quarterback. (We got to Favre once yesterday, and what do ya know,INT for TD!)

B. Run the football. (I understand we all think that we've found our "Tom Brady", but heel for a second, we also don't have Randy Moss, Wes Welker, a kick as& o-line and a slew of good tight ends. The ball needs to be rand at least 20 times a game.)

C. AudibleSlant pattern- When opposing defenses have shown blitz this year (case-in-point Derrell Revis and Adrian Wilson), Trent needs to audible to a run instead of the whole "I'm gonna get off-ed but still make a good throw" mentality. And there also needs to be a hot route to the receiver whos being covered by the blitzing DB.

And there you have it, 3 ways Buffalo can finish the season 13-3...sounds so simple, doesnt it?

What about SCORE MORE points than the other team???

Way to start and thread and list the most ultra-generic reasons ever. I think everyone here knows we would like to run the ball better and rush the QB better. Why start an entirely new thread about it when half the threads on the board are all talking about the same thing.

If you really wanted to win those 2 reasons would be 2nd and 3rd to the #1 answer why we've lost our past 2 games: STOP TURNING THE BALL OVER

i disagree. if we don't cough the ball up like we did the past 2 weeks we are 7-1. we would have had 100+ more yards on O, a longer TOP and at least 10 more points in each of the last 2 games if we didn't turn the ball over.

all those other details are good, but we simply need to not turn the ball over (or at least do it a lot less) to win.

+1

This is one of the reasons I don't hate Mike Schope with a passion like everyone else here because he says this a lot:

I mean yeah - it would be super awesome fantastic if we could run the football consistently. We are just not capable of doing that with the group of lineman we have. Walker & Dockery were flat out bad signings and Ralph is not going to eat their contracts. It sucks, but we have to try to win with what we have.

If we "had to run & rush the QB every week" we wouldn't have been 5-1. If you want to tell me "that only works vs. bad teams" and that the Dolphins & Jets are better than the Chargers I'm going to tell you that's based on nothing other than Trent and the defense playing better vs. the Chargers.

We can with a decent passing game and a good defense in a league/division full of mediocrity. Hell we did it in the Wade era in a stronger division - granted our defense was better then but our QB/OL was not.

minni's great o and d lines and run heavy play calling haven't gotten them jack.

we have (for the most part, turnovers aside) solid qb play and decent pass blocking and WRs. our D has held up well except for the horrible zona game, our special teams have been muted but are still strong.

if we are stingy with the ball, kick FGs in the redzone, and don't turn it over we are 7-1. that's exactly the position our gm and coaching has put us in. small mistakes lead to big losses.