Time to let off some steam

MrLocke

This is a selfish post, but I just need some therapy from some fellow Bills fans. It has been so long since this franchise has fielded a team I can be proud of. Even after last week I thought there was a good chance the Bills could go 4-2 within the division, but even pulling off 3-3 is going to be tough. If this team goes 3-3 within the division they still do not deserve to win it. I would have thought knowing the ramifications of this Jauron would have had this team ready to play.

When is the interior of the o-line going to be fixed? Good thing Marv or Overdorf, whoever you want to blame forked over all of that money for Dockery and Fowler. I cannot even remember the last time this franchise had good play from the interior of it's o-line. Ruben Brown had no business going to the Pro Bowl most years. It has just been a revolving door on this part of the line. It makes me yearn for the good ole days of Tre Teague, Marques Sullivan, Marcus Spriggs and Jamie Nails. I give Jenkins some props, but no way should anyone get whipped the way Duke Preston and Whittle did today.

This is no rip on Josh Reed. I love the role he plays on this team. Also I'm willing to give Hardy time to develop. It is rare for rookie receivers to dominate right away. This team knew it needed a veteran receiver with size and it failed to get that done in the off-season.