Oh my God our coaching is horrible

Gisele

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever......hopefully our coaching staff can make some smarter decisions in the future

Let's just face it, the Jets were the better team today. They had a better coach, quarterback, running back, d-line, o-line and secondary. And I'm pretty sure they've got us on cheerleaders too (I don't think they have cheerleaders.) Let's just hope we can learn from these awful games and be competitive through January.

Let's just face it, the Jets were the better team today. They had a better coach, quarterback, running back, d-line, o-line and secondary. And I'm pretty sure they've got us on cheerleaders too (I don't think they have cheerleaders.) Let's just hope we can learn from these awful games and be competitive through January.

Our offensive line is particularly bad at center and right tackle, and our defensive line isn't very good- I remember over the summer when many thought that Stroud was the miracle cure and that I was crazy for wanting another DT. You win and lose at the line of scrimmage- always been that way, always will be.

Our offensive line is particularly bad at center and right tackle, and our defensive line isn't very good- I remember over the summer when many thought that Stroud was the miracle cure and that I was crazy for wanting another DT. You win and lose at the line of scrimmage- always been that way, always will be.

Improving 25% of the defensive line should've been plenty enough for you. :angry:

I question his decision to rush Edwards back from his concussion- he clearly is slower in making reads and is making poor decisions. Prior to the brain injury (which is what it is), his decision making and quick reads helped mask the deficiencies at center and right tackle. The decision to rush him back was as bad as what Cleveland did to Derek Anderson heading into the season.

and you know all this for sure - that he was rushed back and has been making poor decisions & reads? Do you have knowledge/access to the team that the rest of us don't ?

..if you're going to go out on a limb with a strong assertion, you'd better be prepared to back it up...

and you know all this for sure - that he was rushed back and has been making poor decisions & reads? Do you have knowledge/access to the team that the rest of us don't ?

..if you're going to go out on a limb with a strong assertion, you'd better be prepared to back it up...

Just read all my responses to that guy. I caught him dead in the tracks on that ridiculous lie.

It takes a few weeks to recover from a concussion- and if he wasn't allowed to sit in at practice, it was likely a category 2 concussion, which was discussed in a previous thread, and would take longer. I have no previous experience with concussions so I read a bit and ask the trainers.

The fact that Aikman played in that superbowl speaks volumes about how seriously concussions are taken in the NFL. Trainers can't keep players out of games, which is a huge problem in itself in the NFL

and I am now seriously going to bed. the combination of George Dickel and Ambien is messing with my head and I'm due in the OR in six hours.

Wait, are you going to be operating on someone or being operated on? I don't think either is safe after that combination. :angry:

I question his decision to rush Edwards back from his concussion- he clearly is slower in making reads and is making poor decisions. Prior to the brain injury (which is what it is), his decision making and quick reads helped mask the deficiencies at center and right tackle. The decision to rush him back was as bad as what Cleveland did to Derek Anderson heading into the season.

Sure, that's why in his first game back he had the best passing percentage in Bills history - because he wasn't ready to return yet. :angry:

If they make it on 4th and one then Jauron's a genius. The fake punt would've worked except for a penalty.

People B word about the play calling be too conservative and then complain when the calling isn't conservative enough.

:angry:

Look at the whole picture....time of the game and current score. No need to get ballsy at either juncture.

If they make it on 4th and one then Jauron's a genius. The fake punt would've worked except for a penalty.

People B word about the play calling be too conservative and then complain when the calling isn't conservative enough.

:angry:

I still say the Bills got a cr@p spot on that 4th and !