I just don't understand

We are 5-3, Miami and New York are beatable teams, We still have KC, SF, and Cleveland. Denver isn't looking good either lately. That could be another 6 wins. NE isn't a great team either. They just have the refs on their side a lot. The point of being a fan of a team is too rally behind them when things aren't going right and be there to support them. Besides, who else is looking good in the AFC???

New England 5-2

Jets 5-3

Bills 5-3

Pitt 5-2

Baltimore 5-3

Denver 4-4

Tennessee 8-0

Miami 4-4

Indy 3-4

That's 9 teams for 6 spots. If NE, Pitt, Denver and Ten hold onto the division lead, that leaves the Jets, Bills and Ravens for 2 spots. I like our chances.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going, so if you were a Bills fan 7 hours ago, you must stay loyal and Billieve that we are a good team and we will be successful.

This is the time the Bills need the support of the fans. I beg you to Billieve. We very well can go 11-5.

I still BILLIEVE and ask you join me in supporting the Bills.

It all starts next week. Game 1 of the 2nd half of the season. Let's hit the Old PATS in the mouth and run the Damn Ball in Beast Mode style 25 times. Let's get pay back on Wilfork's cheap shot and the 55-10 beat down they gave us. If we get beat next week, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.