Dick Jauron was signed to a new contract early because

Ralph doen't care anymore; he's not about to admit that his lifelong policy of signing head coaches whose main qualification is that they are desperate for a job, doesn't work.

Ralph's probably kicking himself now. Unfortunately, we were all giddy after the fast start ..................

Yeah. Ralph is really kicking himself. This is the worst decision he's ever made. Extending a 5-1 coach. What an idiot.

Yeah. Ralph is really kicking himself. This is the worst decision he's ever made. Extending a 5-1 coach. What an idiot.

How about a sniff of the playoffs first before you lockup a coach no one else wanted.

How about a sniff of the playoffs first before you lockup a coach no one else wanted.

I think you're being unfair. I know wouldn't disagree with him getting "locked" up after the 5-1 start.

In fact, quit your whining he's a fine coach, and we're in good shape, I shouldn't have to defend the coach to you because you can't handle back-to-back divisional loses. He's the best coach we've had since Levy.

I think you're being unfair. I know wouldn't disagree with him getting "locked" up after the 5-1 start.

In fact, quit your whining he's a fine coach, and we're in good shape, I shouldn't have to defend the coach to you because you can't handle back-to-back divisional loses. He's the best coach we've had since Levy.

And he still will be after back-to-back-to-back division losses. So there!!

And he still will be after back-to-back-to-back division losses. So there!!

And you're a terrible fan who is so negative and pessimistically disgusting that they should probably stop watching the games if they think their team will lose. So there!