This team won't make the playoffs.

Dr. Fong

The futility continues. Most of you will just say I'm being Chicken Little, but the Bills will not make the playoffs this year and it just aggravates the hell out of me to have to deal with this year after year.

Yes it will, because after NE, the next 3 teams have:

a bad, bad 3rd string QB starting(KC with Thigpen), a coach more interested in finding out who leaked to the media that he mooned the team at halftime last week, then he is in actually winning the game(Singletary with SFO), and a Cleveland team that is just falling apart at the seams...

That will make us 8-4 after 12 games, even with a NE loss...figure that we are not going to be swept in the division, and you can add another 2 wins there....10-6

Yes it will, because after NE, the next 3 teams have:

a bad, bad 3rd string QB starting(KC with Thigpen), a coach more interested in finding out who leaked to the media that he mooned the team at halftime last week, then he is in actually winning the game(Singletary with SFO), and a Cleveland team that is just falling apart at the seams...

That will make us 8-4 after 12 games, even with a NE loss...figure that we are not going to be swept in the division, and you can add another 2 wins there....10-6

How can this team even beat a rug, I mean they only have a .625 winning percentage :thumbsup: