[closed]Gbaja-Biamila

Not sure if I spelled his name right, but Green Bay cut Kabir Gbaja-Biamila. Be wise for Bills to pick his up considering how injury prone Aaron Schobel has been this year. Even when he comes back, he's be a great compliment on that other side.

:rolleyes:

I'm all for giving the guy a "look". I mean there very well could be something wrong with him. But with the lack of a rush we have now, he is worth a look as of now.

Correct me if im wrong here, but when we signed Sam Adams a few years back people thought his career was over, but yet we gave him a look, signed him and overall he played well the first part of his career as a Buffalo Bills. If KGB can do that for the Bills this year just have some type of impact and go for a DE in the draft in 09....I see nothing wrong with Buffalo making a move here.

Sometimes a move can change a persons career.....you just never know, so im my mind he is worth a look.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.