I think we will lose to Jets tomorrow .....

That makes a 3-way tie atop AFC east with these 3 teams at 5 & 3. Jets will hold tie breaker over Bills, Pats will hold it over Jets.

I think Jets will beat Bills because --

- Bills offense is faltering since Roscoe's thumb injury and it will only get worse with Reed out. The run game has never really gotten off this year. I fail to see how the offense now is really any different than the anemic offense we've seen the last few years. The only way out of the box is if Jim Hardy steps up and gives us a solild #2 WR, and red zone threat. But that's a big "IF" to put on a rookie. And on defense the injury-bug is also starting to take it's annual toll on Bills;

- I think Jets are a better team this year than last due mostly to defense improvements. They're complaining in NYC because Favre makes dumb mistakes, but he always has. And at least with him you at least know you'll score points;

- I think Pats will lose to Colts as the game is Indy. And the Colts are not the same team that won it all 2years ago, but they're still a much better team than the Pats that won it 4 years ago (yes it's really been that long for them in spite of all the hype.)

Of course I hope I'm wrong about Bills - Jets tomorrow. But if this holds out then we'll have what will essentially amount to a due or die game against Pats in NE next week. Lose that and we may fall more behind Jets and Pats, be tied with Fins, and lose head to head against every division opponent.

That makes a 3-way tie atop AFC east with these 3 teams at 4 & 3. Jets will hold tie breaker over Bills, Pats will hold it over Jets.

- Bills offense is faltering since Roscoe's thumb injury and it will only get worse with Reed out. The run game has never really gotten off this year. I fail to see how the offense now is really any different than the anemic offense we've seen the last few years. The only way out of the box is if Jim Hardy steps up and gives us a solild #2 WR, and red zone threat. But that's a big "IF" to put on a rookie. And on defense the injury-bug is also starting to take it's annual toll on Bills;

- I think Jets are a better team this year than last due mostly to defense improvements. They're complaining in NYC because Favre makes dumb mistakes, but he always has. And at least with him you at least know you'll score points;

- I think Pats will lose to Colts as the game is Indy. And the Colts are not the same team that won it all 2years ago, but they're still a much better team than the Pats that won it 4 years ago (yes it's really been that long for them in spite of all the hype.)

Of course I hope I'm wrong about Bills - Jets tomorrow. But if this holds out then we'll have what will essentially amount to a due or die game against Pats in NE next week. Lose that and we may fall more behind Jets and Pats, be tied with Fins, and lose head to head against every division opponent.

You gotta Billieve buddy.

It'd have to be 5-3 to start with, since the Bills currently have 5 wins already. I just had to stop reading after that, no real reason to go on.

That makes a 3-way tie atop AFC east with these 3 teams at 4 & 3. Jets will hold tie breaker over Bills, Pats will hold it over Jets.

You have to of course factor in the Favre-factor. That lime-light-loving-fame-sucking d-bag is going to get about 6 calls in the game as well. One or two will have point-scoring implications. :rolleyes:

Since Texas lost tonight I'm preparing myself for the worst.

right, correction made

Now I will read the rest............ Sounds like a self defense mechanism, I know a few people like this. If the Bills lose, you're covering your mental base & if they win, you're suprised.

Prepare to be suprised.

You have to of course factor in the Favre-factor. That lime-light-loving-fame-sucking d-bag is going to get about 6 calls in the game as well. One or two will have point-scoring implications. :worthy:

Since Texas lost tonight I'm preparing myself for the worst.

yea but the Sabres shut out the Capitals and won big time..so thats in our favor :rolleyes:

That makes a 3-way tie atop AFC east with these 3 teams at 5 & 3. Jets will hold tie breaker over Bills, Pats will hold it over Jets.

I agree solely because the Jests have a pretty good D. Our offense sucks because of the line and NOT Trent, Marshawn, or the WR.

Favre will key on McGee, who is still very injured, and abuse him all day. Having a safety there to cover for him will do us no good.

The Doll Fans as a team are a complete joke and we got embarrassed horribly by them.

Anybody else notice how we stopped blitzing the LB's and safeties these past 3 weeks?

Now I will read the rest............ Sounds like a self defense mechanism, I know a few people like this. If the Bills lose, you're covering your mental base & if they win, you're suprised.

Prepare to be suprised.

ha, perfectly said. i know a bunch of people that are the same way, and it's really infuriating.

I agree solely because the Jests have a pretty good D. Our offense sucks because of the line and NOT Trent, Marshawn, or the WR.

Favre will key on McGee, who is still very injured, and abuse him all day. Having a safety there to cover for him will do us no good.

The Doll Fans as a team are a complete joke and we got embarrassed horribly by them.

Anybody else notice how we stopped blitzing the LB's and safeties these past 3 weeks?

I see a nightmare scenario:

- we can't get the run going;

- Jets can overplay pass

- none of our WRs can get open

= we have no offense

- favre picks on our dinged up secondary with the jets very capable WRs

- Bills must overplay pass which allows the otherwise very average back Jones to have a big day

= jets win something like 27-10

The only way this doesn't happen is if Bills do things today they haven't done all year:

1. consistent, dominating run game

2. pressure on QB

3. rookies Hardy and McKelvin make an impact the entire 60 minutes

I really hate being right at times like this

:wallbash: