40 mins into today's show, schopp & bulldog

bananathumb

bandwagon network for the bandwagon crowd, and before all of you get all huffy I can safely bet most sabres "fans" didn't care about that terrible team and terrible organization before 05-06

Not cool. It was a terribly run organization until Tommy G took over. I can't stand the "bandwagon" crowd but GO SABRES!!!!!!

bandwagon network for the bandwagon crowd, and before all of you get all huffy I can safely bet most sabres "fans" didn't care about that terrible team and terrible organization before 05-06

You've never met me or the other members of the Sabres Booster Club who have supported the team and traveled to road games every year no matter what the team's record is. You are ill informed.

But given the fact that you prefer to stereotype all Sabres fans based on your own personal prejudices, I don't feel bad that I haven't had the chance to shake your hand, offer you a beer, and tell you to lighten up.

lets go Bills, lets go Bills, ba ba ba ba ba ba Bills!

I have to tell you that of all things wgr does that is what I hate the most.

It is the dumbest sounding skit( or whatever they call that in the radio business) they do.

And they do a lot of juvenile crap , especially with howard simon and his sidekicks, maybe 13 and 14 year olds are their audience.

Howard Simon sounds like a 14 year old in a 40+ year old body.

Some of his sidekicks are even worse.

They never reveal who actually does those dumbass sound tracks, I'd like to know who it is.

At minimum I wish the Bulldog would refused to play that crap during the his show.

Save that sh*t for the little kiddies.

Only the Friday before an important division home game and these guys are talking hockey.

Does the station actually have a program director? Is everyone who works there hockey first, football only if forced.

what did you expect?

schoop tells everyone constantly he does not like football and often refers to them as the Toronto bills. i hate his arrogant as-.

bulldog is nothing more than his dumb puppet.

want an idea. after listening to WGR 24/7 for 20 years i could no longer stomach their station especially schoop and his sidekick. so i went out and subscribed to Sirius Radio and now i sit @ my computer or in my car and get to listen to gill brandt and pat kirwin and adam schine and tim ryan and on and on 24/7.

the great part is its no very expensive either.

try it you will definitely like it. i would never listen to GR again espicially between 3 and 7.

1. Hockey is a better sport

2.They don't talk more hockey then football

3. Bill's fanatics want sports talk to be 100% Bills 24 hours a day

thanks for your opinion however you dont speak for me. your second point is incorrect espicially between 3 and 7.

you are right about bills fanatics which i am i also love my sabers.

you like schoop and dumb dumb good for you however IMO you need help! anyone who likes schoops personality or attitude definately has issues.

what did you expect?

schoop tells everyone constantly he does not like football and often refers to them as the Toronto bills. i hate his arrogant as-.

bulldog is nothing more than his dumb puppet.

want an idea. after listening to WGR 24/7 for 20 years i could no longer stomach their station especially schoop and his sidekick. so i went out and subscribed to Sirius Radio and now i sit @ my computer or in my car and get to listen to gill brandt and pat kirwin and adam schine and tim ryan and on and on 24/7.

the great part is its no very expensive either.

try it you will definitely like it. i would never listen to GR again espicially between 3 and 7.

Who is going to pay money to listen to people talk about football?

thanks for your opinion however you dont speak for me. your second point is incorrect espicially between 3 and 7.

you are right about bills fanatics which i am i also love my sabers.

you like schoop and dumb dumb good for you however IMO you need help! anyone who likes schoops personality or attitude definately has issues.

Regardless of your opinion of what is the better sport, the Bills are far more popular than the Sabres locally. Nationally, hockey is little more than a cult sport. I live in NY, and trust me, no one gives a damn about the Rangers/ Devils beyond the hardcore (which is pretty impressive, I will admit). There is a reason the NHL can't attract eyeballs on television ...

Not cool. It was a terribly run organization until Tommy G took over. I can't stand the "bandwagon" crowd but GO SABRES!!!!!!

larry Quinn is involved they wont be finely tuned until they admit their mistakes with firing him and apologizing to our family friend Ted Nolan

Go Wings**

** Been a fan since the Dead Wing era so dont even start with that

**also i didn't say all sabres fans are bandwagon fans, just all bandwagon fans like the sabres