Ted Cottrell's return

No.

Perry Fewell has been given a lot of talent this season with the addition of such guys as Marcus Stroud and Kawika Mitchell. If this defense continues to struggle, especially on the road, and we end up missing the playoffs, I think Teddy Cottrell should be brought back in as defensive coordinator. San Diego had to find a mid-season scape goat, and it turned out to be him. Listen, the guy lost his best defensive player for the season and I thought the Charger defense played well until that London shootout game. If the Chargers had won the shootout, they wouldn't have fired him. Same thing is going on in Dallas. Is it Wade's fault the Cowboys lost Tony Romo for a few weeks? Now theres talk of him getting the ax? Memo to Jerry Jones...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE SUPERBOWL IN THIRTEEN YEARS! Change is not good! Its clear Brad Johnson's not the answer, but dont blame Wade for an injury.

Not so sure Cotrell would even come back here seeing how he probably feels he wasn't given a fair shot at the Head Coach position when he was here last time. He didn't leave on the best of terms.

Not sure Ralph would bring him back with charges of racism.

This guy is talking about dumping Fewell, while NFL GM's are talking to profootballtalk.com about how Fewell will be high on the list of minority candidates for his work in Buffalo...

Guess we know who has a clue and who doesn't...

Oh boy.....I'll just be as direct as I can with my opinion on this.....

Who in the hell wants Ted Cottrell as their DC? I couldn't stand sitting through his bend but don't break schemes when he was here, let alone everywhere else he was fired. My uncle is a lifelong Vikings fan and was ready to kill Fat Ted when he was in Minnesota.

I would bet Ted is never a DC again in this league.