Duke may be starting over Fowler

That's true ans4e64 but the way to go would be keep Preston at center (barring injury) and keep him (re-sign) along with drafting another center and RG somewhere in rounds 1-4 after this season. Fowler could come back at vet minimun only!! :ph34r:

That's true ans4e64 but the way to go would be keep Preston at center (barring injury) and keep him (re-sign) along with drafting another center and RG somewhere in rounds 1-4 after this season. Fowler could come back at vet minimun only!! :ph34r:

Ok, so you keep Preston at center this week, and who plays RG?

:blink: It appears Duke Preston has played well enough the past two weeks to vault into the starting position at center.

Preston was working with the first unit again Wednesday, even though Melvin Fowler was not listed on the Bills’ injury report. Fowler sat out the San Diego game two weeks ago due to a sore elbow. He was limited in practice last week but played the second half against the Dolphins after Jason Whittle went out with an injury.

Preston had a solid showing against San Diego star nose tackle Jamal Williams and held his own against Miami’s Jason Ferguson last week.

“It looks like that might be where it’s going,” Preston said when asked if he were starting. “I come in every day and do what I’m asked, do what I’m told.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/478577.html