The Jauron approach is smart.

I have to admit, when Buffalo started 4-0, I had high hopes and aspirations of the SuperBowl. Then came the Arizona game. What a reality check! The bottom line is Buffalo is in an eight year playoff drought and I think 5-2 is wonderful considering all the inexperience at key positions (i.e. QB, RB) All year Jauron has told the boys don't get too high after a win, or too down after a loss. But in order for this team to make the playoff they HAVE to learn to win on the road. This team has yet to put on a dominating perfomance home or away. I know we don't like to hear the critics like Mort and Peter King, but until they start showing some consistancy, the jury will be out on this squad all season. Here's how I see it playing out.

Bills 26 Jets 19

The consistency problem seems to rule most of the AFC. Denver, San Diego, New England*, and Indy have all been struggling with consistency this year.

Unfortunately, of those teams, New England seems to be the team that has done the best job of getting back on track despite all of their injuries.