it's simple

JimmyPage

Guest dog14787
If any truly objective Bills fan who follows the team thinks Marshawn Lynch is "average" as you have stated, then they like yourself don't know a whole lot about the game of football. Do me a favor and go root for the Cowboys because most of their casual fans like you don't know crap about and probably never played the game.

Marshawn Lynch's stats are sub par and so is his character so speak for yourself. :devil:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people that see Lynch as much more than average are novices at best.

In most cases they are kids taking in by and giddy with catch phrases like "beast mode".

But everyone is a kid at one point or another.

And you are going to last as long around here as you did with your old screen name. Keep crusading, Skippy.

The backup QB problem should be last in magnitude. Robert Royal has cost us in many situations this year. He's our starting tight end, most of the time. JP has seen the field once this year. I'd definitely rank not having a legitimate tight end (who's been on the field every game) above having an average backup quarterback.

I agree because if we get lucky JP doesn't see the field again as a Buffalo Bill.

We're about half way through the season ,so he is close to being put on the first bus out of here

Maybe I should have put it last.

I put it next last because the other problems are part of the game every week but at the same time the Bills shouldn't have to be locked into using Royal in the passing game.

I tried to explain this before.

I'll list the problems in order of magnitude

1. they have NO pass rush

2. they have an elephant offensive line that cannot run block and sometimes struggles to pick up the blitz

3. Lynch is ordinary

4. the backup QB is a worthless.

5. Robert Royal is a bust

Other than that the Bills are a good team.

#1 - True

#2 - True

#3 - False and a ridiculous statement altogether. Lynch is definitely one of the BETTER RB's in this league and our OL needs to do it's job so he can better do his. Look at the highlight reels of what this guy can do. He needs help. The only back I can remember able to create everything on his own was Barry Sanders. Lynch surely isn't Barry, but he's a better option than what 22-25 other teams have.

#4- True

#5 - Royal is a turd, not a bust. Nothing major was ever really expected of him, atleast I hope not. A bust is a player who comes in with high expectation, but only delivers disappointment. Bad FA move? Yes.

Guest dog14787
No he think he speaks for everyone and everyone agrees with him.

You are ruining his delusions of grandeur.

Yup, but aren't we all a little guilty of that sometimes? :devil:

Guest dog14787
#1 - True

#2 - True

#3 - False and a ridiculous statement altogether. Lynch is definitely one of the BETTER RB's in this league and our OL needs to do it's job so he can better do his. Look at the highlight reels of what this guy can do. He needs help. The only back I can remember able to create everything on his own was Barry Sanders. Lynch surely isn't Barry, but he's a better option than what 22-25 other teams have.

#4- True

#5 - Royal is a turd, not a bust. Nothing major was ever really expected of him, atleast I hope not. A bust is a player who comes in with high expectation, but only delivers disappointment. Bad FA move? Yes.

How do you explain the fact that Fred Jackson is better in all categories if you look at the stats and he plays behind the same O-line, a good bit better as a matter of fact and he gets far less playing time. :devil:

I tried to explain this before.

I'll list the problems in order of magnitude

1. they have NO pass rush

2. they have an elephant offensive line that cannot run block and sometimes struggles to pick up the blitz

3. Lynch is ordinary

4. the backup QB is a worthless.

5. Robert Royal is a bust

Other than that the Bills are a good team.

1. Absolutely

2. Yeah, for the most part.

3. I think Lynch is far from 'ordinary,' but I will say this: I believe that several factors have led fans to overrate him. His personality, his relentless style, his draft position and still some lingering "He's not McGahee" feelings. Time will tell if he will develop into an elite back, but in my opinion, he's not there yet.

Regarding 4 and 5, not saying I agree with either, but why is an ineffective backup higher on your list of importance than an ineffective starter? Very few teams win Super Bowls without their starting QB.

Guest dog14787

As much as I've been complaining about the TE positon in what seems like forever, I think everyone is being way to hard on Robert Royal.

Yup, but aren't we all a little guilty of that sometimes? :devil:

Not that in particular.

I have never once resorted to telling someone that I disagree with that my opinion speaks for everyone else and I never will.

It's weak and too lame for me.

I try to just stick to debating any issue on it's merits.

Weak people instigate name calling and insults.

Weaker people like tinkerbell wait for the return insult, and make a veiled petition to the mods directed at the person returning the insult, instead of the person initiating insults.

That type of garbage is way too transparent for me.

I don't ever see myself as using these bird-brained tactics.

When someone insults me they get insulted and I don't care if they cry to a mod like a kid crying to his mommy.

I don't even care if the exchange is with a mod, if a mod insults me I will reply with one.

Weasels that try to rewrite normal codes of conduct by pleaing to mods to silence opposing opinions won't phase me.

1. Absolutely

2. Yeah, for the most part.

3. I think Lynch is far from 'ordinary,' but I will say this: I believe that several factors have led fans to overrate him. His personality, his relentless style, his draft position and still some lingering "He's not McGahee" feelings. Time will tell if he can will develop into an elite back, but in my opinion, he's not there yet.

Regarding 4 and 5, not saying I agree with either, but why is an ineffective backup higher on your list of importance than an ineffective starter? Very few teams win Super Bowls without their starting QB.

Well could agree with swapping 4 and 5 , but at the same time I don't think the Bills neccessarily need to have Royal involved in the passing game.

Guest dog14787
Not that in particular.

I have never once resorted to telling someone that I disagree with that my opinion speaks for everyone else and I never will.

It's weak and too lame for me.

I try to just stick to debating any issue on it's merits.

Weak people instigate name calling and insults.

Weaker people like tinkerbell wait for the return insult and make a veiled petition to the mods directed at the person returning the insults instead of the person initiating insults.

That type of garbage is way too transparent for me.

I don't ever see myself as using these bird-brained tactics.

When someone insults me they get insulted and don't care if they cry to a mod like a kid crying to his mother.

I don't even care if the exchange is with a mod, if a mod insults me I will reply with one.

Weasels that try to rewrite normal codes of conduct by pleaing to mods to silence opposing opinions won't phase me.

Everyone has an opinion, no big deal, its what makes life interesting.

The Mods here are fair and do a good job keeping the peace, when you insult them, you insult all of us.

#1 - True

#2 - True

#4- True

25 other teams?

Do really think Lynch is a top 5 back in the NFL?

That would be truely ridiculous.

How do you explain the fact that Fred Jackson is better in all categories if you look at the stats and he plays behind the same O-line, a good bit better as a matter of fact and he gets far less playing time. :devil:

Simple, people key on Lynch more than Jackson. They don't gameplan for Jackson, but they do for Lynch. He commands more attention from opposing defenses than our boy Freddy. Like I said, he's a better option than 22-25 other NFL teams have right now.

Guest dog14787
Simple, people key on Lynch more than Jackson. They don't gameplan for Jackson, but they do for Lynch. He commands more attention from opposing defenses than our boy Freddy. Like I said, he's a better option than 22-25 other NFL teams have right now.

So you think Lynch gets better with more carries and Jackson will get worst, is that what your saying?

What makes you think that a battering ram that runs right at you is so hard to game plan for?

That makes him top 7, not top 5 smart :devil: Got math? :blush:

It's has nothing to do with math, boy, I was going by there being 30 teams.

I may be mistaken on the number of teams in the NFL but I am leaps amd bound ahead of you and your entire family put together when it comes to mathematics.

So you think Lynch gets better with more carries and Jackson will get worst, is that what your saying?

I think that if Jackson was our #1 RB than it would be the same situation for Lynch. Look at when Lynch went down last year against Miami. Jackson played decent, but he doesn't bring the same big play ability as Lynch.

It's nothing to do with math, boy, I was going by there being 30 teams.

I may be mistaken on the number of teams in the NFL but I am leaps amd bound ahead of you and your entire family put together when it comes to mathematics.

Got spelling? :devil: