There's nothing wrong with Jason Peter's play....

You are being so harsh on the guy. I think he's playing damn well. The safety was Dockery's fault. Go ahead and watch it again. Dockery was inside support for Peters, so Peters overplayed the outside. Porter cut inside and Dockery _could_ have stopped him cold, but didn't. Peters was a man and took the blame with Chris Brown because he wasn't about to call out his boy. Good for him.

Agreed. I watched the game three times and Peters did dominate Porter 67 out of 68 plays. The safety Dockery just stood there while Porter ran by him. Porter just wanted it more that day. Watch Peters tomorrow. Lets not run our best lineman out of town.

Agreed. I watched the game three times and Peters did dominate Porter 67 out of 68 plays. The safety Dockery just stood there while Porter ran by him. Porter just wanted it more that day. Watch Peters tomorrow. Lets not run our best lineman out of town.

So Peters dominated Porter 67 of 68 plays, yet Marshawn Lynch and Jackson fail to find running room on the left side? If Peters dominated the game at LT, then we'd have more running room on at least one or two plays.

Get a grip with this Peters excuse making. He's not playing that well. The definition of dominating is what Orlando Pace, Walter Jones, Boselli and players of the like used to do. And when you need a yard, you could run right up their asses to get it. Peters is no where near the player some of you think he is.

Seriously, has it been that long ago that we have had a great O-lineman that none of you can decipher between them and Peters?

:rolleyes:

You are being so harsh on the guy. I think he's playing damn well. The safety was Dockery's fault. Go ahead and watch it again. Dockery was inside support for Peters, so Peters overplayed the outside. Porter cut inside and Dockery _could_ have stopped him cold, but didn't. Peters was a man and took the blame with Chris Brown because he wasn't about to call out his boy. Good for him.

No. Peters got TOASTED on that play. Dockery did not help (barely touched Porter). But just because Peters got no backup doesn't make it Dockery's fault.

How Peters gives up the inside rush there is beyond understanding. I posted this before. Peters has 4-5 awful plays a game lately and many totally dominant ones. Pro Bowl LTs do not have 4-5 awful plays a game.