Getting a little worried in Tonawanda

This game left a sour taste in my mouth, I was drinking the koolaide heavily before this game. Don't get me wrong here, I am very happy about our 5 and 2 record. However, there are a few things that have me worried. Our pass coverage has problems, and no help from the pass rush dept. Ted Ginn had a career day, not to mention balogna arm Pennington chucking for 300+ :lol: We were out performed on special teams. Running game not effective enough. Feed the BEAST! He should have had 25 plus carries in a game like this. He averaged 4.69/carry. Keep Fred on the sidelines until the 2nd qtr and get ML warmed up early. I know Fred is good but HEY, Give the Damb ball to LYNCH. He has serious talent. Turn overs are called Take Aways for the other team, I just hope teams don't continue to take it away from us!! Give the Dolphin D some credit, they brought the heat in the 4th Quarter. Exposing another issue, pass protection :lol::wallbash::lol:

We have a few Cupcakes on our schedule still but an 0-1 start in the division tastes a bit sour.

We have a few Cupcakes on our schedule still but an 0-1 start in the division tastes a bit sour.

The one thing our O-Line can do is pass protect! Those sacks were on Trent. He should have thrown the ball away but I like his confidence. Again reminds me of J.K. he believes in his own ability 100%. He will learn from yesterday. Worry if we lose Sunday.

Ginn Jr. is a flyer! His problem to date -and at THEE Ohio State University- is catching the ball. Duh. 'Noodlearm', as he's come to be known, is a very accurate and confident passer, who is smart with the ball. It took a long time for his career threatening injury to heal, but it has. Now he has a chip on his shoulder from the Farve grenade and this new Miami team is a much improved version from the last few years. Rather than bash the Bills, I prefer to acknowledge the rising capabilities of the entire east division. Just because Brady is out doesn't mean an automatic title for last years' second best in the division.

I suspect it's going to be this way for the foreseeable future. It wasn't too long ago that our division had 3 playoff teams each year. Our Bills are vastly improved but -like the Jets and Dolphins- we only had one way to go.

Get used to brutal, telling divisional rivalries again, folks.