Dolphins Owner Wants to Sell Before Obama Raises CG Taxes

Correct me if I'm wrong...Not an accountant...But doesn't everyone pay capital gains taxes on the sale of stocks, homes etc.? I think this would affect more than rich people.

Yes. That's why Obama saying he's only going to raise the taxes of rich people is a lie. Everyone who owns and sells a security pays cap gains. Raising the tax on dividends will effect middle class as well as the rich. And I also feel that dropping the taxes on qualified dividends from 20% to 15% helped bring the market out of it's last bear so changing that will not help this market recover.

Obama - I lie for votes.

have you looked at what has been happening the last 8 years? Can you find a call center for a US company that isnt in India or southeast asia? Havent you heard about jobs moving to China? Have you not heard of the major investments that the US govt and many US corporations are making in job moves to Dubai? What rock do you live under,and o by the way these arent just low wage jobs but alot of software development and research for major corporations is now in places like India, China, Vietnam.....

Oh it has been happening just in the last 8 years ?

Hmmmm

You seem to be taking a very biased look at the world.

Yes. That's why Obama saying he's only going to raise the taxes of rich people is a lie. Everyone who owns and sells a security pays cap gains. Raising the tax on dividends will effect middle class as well as the rich. And I also feel that dropping the taxes on qualified dividends from 20% to 15% helped bring the market out of it's last bear so changing that will not help this market recover.

Obama - I lie for votes.

Yes but think of all the extra money obama will have to give away to Laraza and the illegal aliens.

You need to look at the positives.

Dolphins owner H. Wayne Huizenga claims Obama would almost double the capital gains tax, so he wants to sell off as much of the Dolphins as he can before that. This doesn't bode well for Ralph Wilson....

Huizenga, "I'd rather give the money to charity than to him"

I like that quote by Huizenga.

If all americans adopted that attitude and as a populace took action on it, this country would transform itself overnight.

The solution to this nation's problems isn't hussien obama or juan mccain the solution is getting rid of crooks like obama and mccain, and taking our country and our money back.