After watching this game i've realized that

MavBavButav

BUT.............

Did anyone see Mcgahee GIVE UP on that interception return that Moulds ran down. He could have easily caught him but he just flat out stopped running. That does not inspire a lot of hope of Mcgahee's team play. That leads me to believe that he is more of a ME-FIRST type player. Someone who is going to give up on a play like that in a close game. I'm not saying I don't want him playing, but come on Mcgahee...that was bad.

Anyone else see that?

BUT.............

Did anyone see Mcgahee GIVE UP on that interception return that Moulds ran down.  He could have easily caught him but he just flat out stopped running.  That does not inspire a lot of hope of Mcgahee's team play.  That leads me to believe that he is more of a ME-FIRST type player.  Someone who is going to give up on a play like that in a close game.  I'm not saying I don't want him playing, but come on Mcgahee...that was bad.

Anyone else see that?

83862[/snapback]

who cares, i'd have given up also

Have we confirmed that WM isn't injured?  I know that yesterday some people were saying that TH played the rest of the game after that play.  Can anyone confirm/deny this?

CW

84007[/snapback]

Henry played the rest of the game after that play. I think Willis pulled something, or felt tightness in his legs. After the game, reports are that his ribs were wrapped, but I think he pulled a muscle.

You think after all he's been through he's going to give up? No way.