Who We need to get rid of in the offseason and why

Travis Henry- Ok Folks. I'm tired of it. Travis henry was a warrior. He was good in 2002, and 2003, but he's done nadda this year. He's quickly becoming ron dayne and I'm getting disgusted each time I see him get a carry. Instead of running towards open holes. He runs into the pile and falls down. He doesn't get stronger with carries. He's unmotivated. Can't pick up a blitz, can't catch out of the backfield, and seems to go down on the 1st hit. I Like what henry has done, but he's a baby and he needs to go away. I don't care what he did last year. He's not the future of this team, he's not happy here, and maybe to possibly save his career, and me from breaking my television when he runs into someone and falls down on 1st contact, needs to be dealt in the offseason. I'd be suprised if we get anything better than a 3rd rd pick for him.

Josh Reed- AKA TRAINING CAMP Warrior. No emotion, no big play ability, no hands, no speed, no route running, next year= no roster spot for Mr. Reed.

Drew Bledsoe- I usually stay away from this one with a 10 foot pole cause I'm a huge drew bledsoe fan. I like the guy always have. I want to see Bledsoe succeed in the worst way, but the fact is I'm a Bills fan 1st and foremost, and even I can admit when s-h-i-t has hit the proverbial fan. He still has a great arm. With a good oline he can avoid 1 or 2 pass rushers. However he doesn't make our offense better and may in fact make it worse, seeing how our biggest weakneess being the oline is not good with a drop, plant, step throw qb. Also having no true trustworthy saftey valve at the te position doesn't help either. He takes way too many sacks, kills too many drives, and gets rattled too easy into making poor decisions on a consistent basis. I hope you find a team that plays to your strenghts. ::throws off chin strap in fit of rage:: So long drew. I'm sorry it didn't work out :lol:

Ryan Denney/Chris Kelsay- Either one of these guys. As good as our defense has been and btw a lot of props goes out to aaron schobel who played a hell of a game, we have no true impact pass rusher at de. It's why we can't force turnovers, and we never will until the de position is adressed. Kelsay fell out of the 1st rd in the 2003 draft for a reason and probably would've been available in the 3rd rd. Denney is just horrible. I'm not looking for the next bruce smith here, athough john abraham would make me very happy here, but I'd take someone who can put consistent pressure on the qb, it would be nice not to give up so many 3rd down conversions.

Izell Reese- Is this guy ever in position. From what I saw today I believe if he was in the correct position he possibly could have had 2 ints. He always seems to have his back to the ball and plays the receiver. I thought they were stressing takeaways. Hey IZELL PLAY THE FREAKIN BALL.

Now besides these guys the obvious positions we have to improve is the offensive line. Can we just have one series wheres theres not defenders in the backfield to blow up plays? I mean really cmon now. Mcgahee got yards by himself again by bouncing off defenders and cutting back, showing patience. Another thing henry can't do. I'm not asking for the chiefs offensive line or all pros at every position. I'm asking for a quality effort where you don't get our qb or rb's blown up in the backfield every other play also some intelligence when you have the ball in the redzone to REMEMBER THE FRIGGEN SNAP COUNT!!!!!!!!!! COUGHMIKEWILLIAMSCOUGH!!!!!! :doh:

We had plenty of opportunities to win this game even with the mistakes we made. I guess it's another season of "Well let's wait till next year", but I'm of the belief that this team is close to being good. We have the talent albeit with the absence of a quality offensive line and quaterback play to be a good team. Maybe Losman will hide a lot of our problems on the offensive line, hell it can't get any worse than it

I disagree w/ most of those.

TH - Albeit he is limited in what he can do, but he's still be pretty good to back up WM.

Bledsoe - Again, I sure as heck don't want him starting (like anytime after about the 10th game this year), but for a BU QB he's okay.

Reed - See ya. If anything I would've liked to have seen him out the door b4 Shaw. Grat attitude, work ethic, whatever. He just isn't reliable.

Denney/Kelsay - You can't have 11 Pro Bowlers on Dee. These guys are competent. If we could get someone better, great, but they're WAY down the list of needed improvements.

Reese - Granted, we don't know the assignments of safeties, so we really can't make an accurate assessment of how well he's doing. But he doesn't make his presence felt. I'd like to see an upgrade.