More game thoughts!

zow2

- This Defense is reacting more than dictating. Scary thought but Youboty is one of our best play-makers out there. He is missed.

- Whitner, the only time I hear from him is on the Rome show or when he's tackling a guy 35 yds downfield.

- SO funny to see Miami execute the short crossing pass to Ginn for huge gains and the Bills come back with the same pattern with Schouman for about 3 yards.

- Edwards was positively JP-ish today with indecisive and inaccurate play. HE even threw a skip pass to a wide open guy on a short out. He was haniging onto the ball for a split second too long today. That being said, it's really his first loss this year. He's a quick study and will learn a huge lesson from this game

- Gotta give Marshawn the ball inside the ten...he's got a nose for the end zone BUT...Fred J is quicker from point A to point B between the tackles. If Lynch could lose the dancing and the shuffle step he'd be a lot more productive. Guys in the NFL don't fall for that unless it's Barry Sanders or Dante Hall in their prime.

- Miami is no joke. I can't believe how many people here acted like we were playing the 1-15 Dolphins?!? I was actually very impressed with Miami. Very unpredictable on O and a tough gritty, no name type D. ANyone that watches a lot of NFL knows that Miami lost at home last week and decent teams rarely lay eggs two weeks in a row at home.

- I'm starting to seethe that the Dolphins "home game" will be in Toronto. Parcells and co. must be laughing about that. "Bill, it's Roger Goodell...would you guys like to be the Bills opponent in Toronto instead of Orchard Park in December??" "Ah, sure Roger,,,pen us in for that game. SHould I bring a sweater? I heard Skydome is kept at only 70 degrees".

- I love playing the Jets at home next week after Buffalo is coming off a loss and NY is coming off a win. That always seems to play well for the home team.

- That crowd in Miami was a joke. It's so NOT a premier NFL city.

- IMO, the BIlls need to ditch the dark on dark uni's. It's a fad that has come and gone. The white pants with Navy jersey's look like a real professional football team. The dark on dark looks like a bunch of guys wearing nylon warm up suits. Enough. Ralph is so concerned with keeping the Bills uni "traditional" that he would not allow a logo on the sleeve, yet he likes the dark on dark? c'mon. Someone in the front office step up.

IMO, this Bills club is a 10-6 type team. The Miami game is just 1 of 6 losses. No reason to panic. The reason I see 4 more losses is mainly because of Defense. They just aren't the championship caliber D that I thought they might grow in to.

Our rush offense because of the O-line is terrible. Can't these huge men MOVE anybody? Lynch and Jackson have to fight for every yard they get because too often they are hit even before they get to the line of scimmage.

If you can't run in this league, you can't win, and our O-Line this whole year has been frankly terrible running the ball.