Road Game woes!

Lenigmusx

Look everyone I've been a Bills fan for a long, long time. I remember Fergy's broken ankle against S.D. in 1981. We have never ever been a road power house! NEVER! Even in our greatest hour we could go on the road and get trounced by a lesser opponent. It happend in all of the superbowl years. Today sucked to be a fan but it was good for this team! Trust me having to run the two minute in Miami with a hostle crowd will help Trent down the line. He has learned from every mistake he has made thus far in his career.

That said our biggest concern is Perry Fewell's inconsistancy. I feel like I never know what type of game he is going to call. He is good at halftime adjustments but his schemes are often weak upfront and the Bills "D" looks unprepared. Unfortunately that is coaching my friends. I think We will be OK and the playoff's are still looking like a good possibility but a road playoff game might be our demise. We need to get better at creating schemes that are well suited to are opponents in the first half of a road game and that is Perry's job. If we won the turnover battle today we walk away with a "W" so relax for now. If we lose at home next week then we begin to worry.

That said our biggest concern is Perry Fewell's inconsistancy. I feel like I never know what type of game he is going to call. He is good at halftime adjustments but his schemes are often weak upfront and the Bills "D" looks unprepared. Unfortunately that is coaching my friends. I think We will be OK and the playoff's are still looking like a good possibility but a road playoff game might be our demise. We need to get better at creating schemes that are well suited to are opponents in the first half of a road game and that is Perry's job. If we won the turnover battle today we walk away with a "W" so relax for now. If we lose at home next week then we begin to worry.

Well, its obvious that the defensive staff has so little confidence in McKelvin's ability to cover right now, they would rather have McGee in the game giving a WR 15-20 yard cushions and free first down after first down, than to replace an obviously hurting and ineffective McGee. The loss of Yobouty really hurts here, as I am pretty sure they would ahve turned to him rather quickly had he been available.

I am really worried about the injury to Josh Reed if he is out for any length of time---he is a first down machine and Edwards looks to him a LOT on third downs, and he almost always converts for the first...you could really see us struggling to find a WR to throw the ball to on 3rd down without Reed in there...he kept trying to force it to Evans, even if he wasn't open...