How to run the ball? Consult Dick Vermeil

Wasn't Atlanta's D ranked numbero uno against the run? Im guessing not anymore.

84241[/snapback]

I think they were. The stats are hilarious, 36 to 9 in first downs, 500+ yards total, almost 40 minutes posession.

Somewhere, once again, Wade Phillips is laughing. :blush:

BTW, he hired on with SD.

http://www.chargers.com/team/coachbio_phillips.cfm

I think they were. The stats are hilarious, 36 to 9 in first downs, 500+ yards total, almost 40 minutes posession.

Somewhere, once again, Wad Phillips is laughing. :D

BTW, he hired on with SD.

http://www.chargers.com/team/coachbio_phillips.cfm

84280[/snapback]

Ralph should go to Wade and beg him to come back! :blush:

We are on pace to score fewer rushing touchdowns for the entire season than they scored in just one game.

One correction is needed here. Through 6 games we have ZERO rushing TDs. Extrapolating that over 16 games - let me get out the calculator, equals ... Geez still zero.

Let's just say that we're unlikely to get that many over the entire season unless we see significant improvement.

BTW, I'm not directing this at you. I'm just trying to emphasizing how pathetic our offense is.

One correction is needed here.  Through 6 games we have ZERO rushing TDs.  Extrapolating that over 16 games - let me get out the calculator, equals ... Geez still zero.

Let's just say that we're unlikely to get that many over the entire season unless we see significant improvement.

BTW, I'm not directing this at you.  I'm just trying to emphasizing how pathetic our offense is.

84630[/snapback]

Since Miami had a rushing TD yesterday, we are now the only team in the NFL without a rushing touchdown.

Yes....at the Bills for firing him....We can all laugh...but I truly believe had Wade stayed on as HC, we would have seen some playoff time.

84734[/snapback]

Me too. The Bill's management went to one of the best to just about the worst. Sad.

Sadder still, they are starting to smell like the 1990 -2002 Bengals - which I had the dubious pleasure to experience. <_<